If you had a son, what would you name him?

titankore

Nov 10, 2009
I would say Lexington or Alexander or something like that depends entirely on how it fits with the rest of his name though and what kind of history you want associated with your son because all names have some sort of meaning or significance.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
If I COULD have a son and name him I would dub him TOULOUSE! After the Artistocat yes....
But seeing as most people I know laugh at that name choice I'm thinking so would the babies mother.

So Anibal (Spanish version of Hannibal) after my father and brother

or Daniel after my brother.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
You should name him Sterling. Sterling is a pretty badass name provided your last name is good for it and he comes out relatively cool

Solnishka

Nov 7, 2008
I kinda plan to name my first born son Mikhail (not Michael) and yes, I am an American, born in America, with Russian as only my third language. I would call him Mischa or Mika, and if eventually really hated it, I guess he could be a Mike, but I think Mikhail is a powerful, romantic masculine name.

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Possibly Ramirez...
RAMIREZ! FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK!
RAMIREZ! WALK THE DOG!
RAMIREZ! TAKE DOWN THAT CHOPPER WITH A TACTICAL INSERTION!
God, that'll never get old, I'm sure of it...

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Me and my fiancée have been over this a-lot lately, and I've finally won her over to Albert. After two great scientists. Middle name is going to be Niels.

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
I would name him Lucifer and move to New Zealand - I hope that's the right answer? :p

Edit: captcha says: "i'm blessed" - a sign or not, you decide

Roroshi14

Dec 3, 2009
Well my first son's name will be Alijandro. But I think that only works if your Spainish. Maximus is cool too.

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
Giest4life said:
I dunno, "Clarion," I suppose. I plan on having a girl, anyway, boys are way too much trouble. Also, I'm not going to be naming them conventionally; I"m going to think up my own names.
Ha ha I hope that "plan" works out for you.

I would name my boy Eli or Jasper.