If you had the choice of being in a relationship, would you?

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Only if I liked the person. If I do like the person, chances are the person would be in a relationship with someone else anyway, so it probably wouldn't matter anyway now that I think about it.

Yes, I'm kinda annoyed right now. >_>

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'd go for it if I met someone who really matched well with me, but otherwise I'm perfectly happy on my own.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Eh depends if I like the person enough to peruse a relationship if so then yes

TheYellowCellPhone said:
No.

I don't want to be in a relationship, I think love is worthless.

EDIT: To add reason:

Relationships always in end, in death, break ups, or divorce (anyone who knows where it's from will get a high-five and a cupcake), and it will usually end in tears.

And it's expensive, and I'm a cheap bastard.
wow...that's dark

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
actually just got out of one 3 weeks back and to be honest im alot happier now than i was in the relationship

more time to game,more time to train and run,more time to spend with friends

less times worrying bout girlfriends

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Yes. Having few real life friends is lonely. Being in a relationship would be fun. :)

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Eh, I have been before, and I'm trying to get into one now...I just keep choosing the one's I can't get :/

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
Been in a bunch. As long as they're cool with my gaming, it works out. It helps if they game too but it's not necessary.

imongoose

Nov 17, 2009
well, as i am in a relationship, i definitely wouldn't want to give it up. so i guess i would choose to be in one.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
I've been told that im not a fun person to be around, and that I really bring people down so I wouldnt want to force that on someone else.

So no, maybe leave it at friends but not much past that.

NexusBlade

Dec 27, 2007
Well, it's been a few months since my last relationship, and I'd like to be in another. The benefits can be just great, if you catch my drift.

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
EmileeElectro said:
I'm happily in one now and can't imagine life without him. I don't want him to die! I know, I'm soppy.!
I feel exactly the same way about my bf. I'm glad I'm not the only one :) but I wouldn't have it any other way

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
If I had the choice to be in a relationship I would be in one for sure. I have always really longed for one.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
DontHassleTheHoff said:
If you said no, you probably need to listen to Linkin Park.

CRAWWWLIIINNNNGGG IIINNNNNN MYYYYYY SKINNNNNNN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

OT:as I'm quite young, I'll say no. Since I've been in a few relationships, and all the girls are the same. Call none stop, always say " I love". Wants to hang out 24/7. I mean sure at first its nice but then. Its like JC!!! Leave me alone for a few minutes ok??!!!! But I could be in a relation ship now if I wanted to.