If you had to have sex with someone outside your sexual preferences

Gordon Freemonty

Aug 25, 2010
Michael Fassbender of course!

Failing that, James McAvoy.

If not him...

Matt Smith.

But I would give each of them up to have unprotected butthole pleasures with Jonathan Holmes, while Jim Sterling licks on my drooping macadamias.

A Distant Star

Feb 15, 2008
Trick question, no one is outside my sexual preference.

OlasDAlmighty said:
Xerxes.

He's a giant 9 foot tall bald man wearing a speedo made of gold. What else could possibly need to be said?

Oh, and he gives great shoulder messages.
Ooooooooo.... good answer.

Aug 1, 2010
erttheking said:
...uh...hi.
[image/]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgcew0ML3i1qzdpas.gif[/IMG]

Hello.

How are you today?

I guess I'll go with Sarah Brightman since "people over 50" tends to fall outside my preference.

[img/]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Blind-Mag-sarah-brightman-31498323-500-276.gif[/img]

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
While there are a few guys who I can admit are sexy, there isn't a single one that I want to have sex with.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Zantos said:
I'd go for inoffensively attractive man Kit Harrington, who plays inoffensively attractive man Jon Snow in Game of Thrones.

Either that or Liam Neeson. Just because it's Liam Neeson. I <3 Liam Neeson.
John Snow would be my choice, either him or:-

Maybe Jim Stirling too.

Edit,

This thread is great, shows how open people on the Escapist are. No angry people being angry.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Pinkamena said:
I think it would be nice to have sort of sex at all.
Hear hear.
Anyway.
My best (male) friend of quite a good number of years would fit the bill quite nicely.
He actually has an account here, although he never uses it.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
YES. It is time for me to unleash my girl crushes on the world once more!

She's the "original" girl crush. I loved her after watching her in Sugar Rush (a pretty sweet, if outdated, drama about a girl struggling with her sexuality).

Buffoon1980

Mar 9, 2013
David Mitchell, the British comedian. The sex would be... unpleasant for all concerned... but it would also be hilarious.

Or Stephen Fry. That would be an experience too. And he's actually gay so at least one of us might (*might*) enjoy it.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I am a straight man! A straight man with a top 5 list of "guys I could screw without being gay"... I shall now unleash that horror upon the world...

Because he's just so cool. He's a man's man.

I don't know, I think it's the smile...

He's got a sort of tough, take charge look that I just love.

I... Don't actually know, he's just hot.

Younger Nic Cage had a sort of quirky, sleepy eyed charm

And current Cage is classy as fuck...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Oh oh this is easy . My sexual preference is fat white women . So i'll just have to choose a thin visible minority right ? So ... Mariah carey ... Do i win?

OT: fine for the same of this thread i'll choose a guy , but i hope this never happens , but i choose you Orlando bloom!

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008

Yep, that's a guy. Sexually confused? Welcome to the fucking club. Admittedly choosing a man who's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen is kinda cheating.

II2

Mar 13, 2010

He is a pretty lad with a voice like honey.