If you had to have sex with someone outside your sexual preferences

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Simon Baker [http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28900000/Simon-simon-baker-28993106-1517-2000.jpg] is pretty damn charming, so I guess I'd go with him... I have to say I don't really like the idea of any man fondling my boobs! Maybe Stephen Fry because he is the purest awesome, but then he wouldn't go for me at all would he =p. I don't know, something tells me none of the sexy men out there would find a lazy, nerdy girl with bad skin and hairy legs very apealing anyway. Same goes for girls I imagine.. No wonder I'm single!

Sep 14, 2009
dumbseizure said:

Matt Bomer.

He is an incredibly sexy man.

Plus he knows how to wear the shit out of a suit.
agreed. one of the very few men that i'd give a "dammnnnn" to if i saw him in person with a suit and his hat on.

dem eyes and hair. jelly.

Eleuthera said:
I was going to be oh so funny and say "ugly people" fall outside my sexual preferences, but then you had to go and explain what you meant in the op...

OT: A non-dead Heath Ledger? Or maybe Sean Bean...
oh and these too! that is the one zombie that i'd remotely be okay with :D

also these two:

they are fucking awesome, on and off the show.

Sep 14, 2009
Parallel Streaks said:

Yep, that's a guy. Sexually confused? Welcome to the fucking club. Admittedly choosing a man who's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen is kinda cheating.
thankfully those....mole/zit things killed it for me, but yeah, that just made my 2nd brain shut off for a second, it's in reboot trying to figure things out.

Sep 14, 2009
trollnystan said:
I'm trying to think of someone, but I can't. I mean, there are plenty of female characters/people out there that I find attractive but the thought of sex... Meh. The same with my preferred gender actually.

Can you be asexual and still have a rather healthy sex drive? I find lots of people attractive, men much more so than women, but the thought of sleeping with them leaves me pretty lukewarm. Then again I've never really had a sex life so maybe it's simply a case of "you don't know what you're missing". [sub][sup]Sorry, bit of a TMI tangent there...[/sup][/sub]

I will say that I can't WAIT until the new Lara Croft grows up a bit; she's gorgeous if'n a bit too young right now. Can you imagine her at 30-35? Rawr!
your question could be "true" to a point.

by being a stereotypical dude i am an absolute horndog by nature, but in the past 3-4 years i've realized how much i don't care about sex unless it's with someone i'm deeply emotionally connected to. any girl who is on my top 10 "most gorgeous women" i probably wouldn't have sex with because to me personally, it would be meaningless. still, i don't consider myself asexual, as i've had sex with 4-5 different girls before, but i still don't actively yearn for it either when i say someone is "gorgeous" or has a rockin bod. so maybe you're somewhat in the same mindset?

TMI too perhaps? just figured i'd respond to your mini rant

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Asexual here.

Basically ended up being a list of male celebrities I have a crush on but oh well

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
gmaverick019 said:
your question could be "true" to a point.

by being a stereotypical dude i am an absolute horndog by nature, but in the past 3-4 years i've realized how much i don't care about sex unless it's with someone i'm deeply emotionally connected to. any girl who is on my top 10 "most gorgeous women" i probably wouldn't have sex with because to me personally, it would be meaningless. still, i don't consider myself asexual, as i've had sex with 4-5 different girls before, but i still don't actively yearn for it either when i say someone is "gorgeous" or has a rockin bod. so maybe you're somewhat in the same mindset?

TMI too perhaps? just figured i'd respond to your mini rant
My response to this is: You really are never alone/the only one =) Thanks!

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Lesbian here, but I would totally do the Prince of Persia (as he appears in Warrior Within) if I could top him.

Actually, there's probably a few men I could see myself doing so long as I was topping.
Ahri said:
YES. It is time for me to unleash my girl crushes on the world once more!

She's the "original" girl crush. I loved her after watching her in Sugar Rush (a pretty sweet, if outdated, drama about a girl struggling with her sexuality).
She looks so much like my ex-girlfriend it actually makes me feel a little ill. Totally ruined Sugar Rush for me.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
weeeell, i'd actually have to figure out what my sexuality IS first, i've never really been attracted to either gender, and i'm only lukewarm to the idea of sex, so tough question for me.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
This isn't a particularly weird thread. Many years ago, my boss and I decided to question people in the company about animals they'd have sex with, if forced to (giving and receiving!). For the record, I went for the cinchilla for giving (more hair per square inch than most, very soft) and a dolphin for receiving (have you ever seen them mate? BAM!! It's over in a second, and they're not particularly big!!).

Anyway, I digress. If I had to sleep with a man, it'd either be Stephen Fry (classy bloke, and I'd probably know some interesting facts by the time he's done!), or Mark Dascascos, the guy from martial arts movies you've probably never heard of! Don't know why really, he just looks like he takes care of himself.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
ThatRandomGuy42 said:
John Barrowman.
No objections here.
I don;t know if I'd sleep with Barrowman, he's easy enough on the eyes, but its hard to say if I'd sleep with someone I've only ever known via a character. I would totally sex up Jack Harkness though. Plus I'm pretty sure Harkness would let me do things to him that Barrowman never would.

lunavixen said:
weeeell, i'd actually have to figure out what my sexuality IS first, i've never really been attracted to either gender, and i'm only lukewarm to the idea of sex, so tough question for me.
Pick anybody of any gender then?

PhreakyDee

Apr 2, 2010
... Oh god... Pretty much everyone I choose is out of the question... Maybe a female without curves... Or a (more than the toned) muscular man.. since those would be quite atypical for me to find any sexual attraction to..

Actually... I would have a hard, nearly impossible time saying no to Alan Tudyk. No matter his physical state. My gawd!

Also; Enver Gjokaj. Muscle or not, he has a way too adorable face and a whole bunch of charisma.

Brad Calkins

May 21, 2011
There was this guy at my highschool, Jeremy, nice guy, was always laughing and had lots of friends, I'd give it a shot.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
But I...

Mr Companion said:
Jayemsal said:
But...

I already like both...

;_;

I feel very out of place here.
Simply pick a different species then, get creative with your copulating.
Hmm, that's a point. Furry-time? I think it bloody is!

C'mon, either that, or I'll have to knob a pointy robot of some description.

A'ight, I'll go with Blacksad. He seems like the fellow that would hold you, at least.

BoBEllingson

Apr 23, 2011
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rSjS4sLYevg/TcF1N0gb3xI/AAAAAAAAC88/kEvzW8jVWbo/s1600/poison1.jpg
Does Poison count? In Japan s/he is male.

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Ryan Minns said:
Keith David... That voice alone would shred a straight mans clothes
Kei...... DANGNABBIT!

Beat me to it....

Him, Morgan Freeman and Ron Perlman.... DAT VOICE.

Also straight man here.... I swear!