If you had to invade Hell which fictional army would you use?

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
Sir Boss said:
40K Necrons, I'd have satan put to the warscythe by mid-afternoon. Demons are no match for undead ghost robots.
Undead Robot Space Egyptians now, since their update.

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
Alucard's army from Hellsing Ultimate. What's his army? Oh, the entire inhabitants of hell. And they follow his every single command, which means that they would follow mine. Death-match much?

Montezuma's Lawyer

Nov 5, 2011
Varanfan9 said:
Ok so here is the situation. You have to invade and take over hell. You know with the fire and demons and what not. Now obviously you are not doing this alone. You can use one fictional army to be your troops in the invasion while you command them. Which would you use and why?
Personally I would use the Tyranid army from Warhammer 40,000. Their numbers range into the billions and are a hive mind so I wouldn't have to worry about them betraying orders or something of that sorts when things get dicey.
Also description of what your up against:
Hell's number of soldiers: 666 million (haha see what I did there)
Hell is divided into nine circles with more demons with better weapons the further you go
Early demons use swords and such while later ones can shoot fire and have flying capabilities
To win you must take over ninth circle and defeat Satan so you don't necessarily have to take over the other circles.
*Edit* For added fun tell us the strategy you plan to use. For me I'm going to do a huge invasion of the first circle and set up base there. Then send out gene stealers to disguise themselves as demons and get close to the ninth circle to blind side Satan from no where when suddenly all the demons guarding him turn out to be my own troops in disguise.
To what point?
What do you seek to achieve by invading Hell? I'll pretend for a moment that it exists.

Is it positioned in a plane that would allow you better trade routes? Are you seeking inter-planar domination? What is your reasoning?

Inglorious891

Dec 17, 2011
Well shit that's easy. I'd use the angel army from Bayonetta. Not only is it appropriate, but I'd have a huge number of units at my disposal, but one boss from the game could wipe out several circles.
Oh, and my army would be infinetly huge.

Guarenteed win. XD

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
I'm going to have to go with the Oathbreakers of Gondor. Well, I'll need Aragorn's help too. Actually that brings me to almost two armies...would that be cheating?

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, he could probably just step on hell, plus to the guy going on about his 5 Gundams, i'd like to see a 1km long energy blade work against a galaxy sized mecha

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Well, I'd be the kind of person that would side with Satan and defend his mighty empire against you guys that want to take his shit over. So...

mbw

Sep 5, 2011
Sarasti said:
mbw said:
Definitely the Golden Army from Hellboy II. You know, the giant indestructible robots?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg5SLBapMiI
Umm. . . About 50 of those guys are destroyed in that clip you posted. So much for being indestructible.

They then regenerate themselves. Ergo, indestructable