If you lived in the Pokemon world what would you do?

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
I'd be the greatest fish breeder there ever was. You see, each magikarp lays hundreds of eggs. and when each of those eggs hatches, those magikarp lay hundreds more eggs. So by buying just one magikarp, at a very reasonable $10000, you are buying a gold mine, as you can then sell all of those future magikarp at the same price!
I mean come on, if you get at least one repeat customer, like James, you're set for life.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
Well I am an ecologist, so I would end up as a scientist in a similar vein to Oak, but not completely nuts.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I'd want a job breeding and raising the starter pokemon. If everyone starts out with the same three pokemon there has to be someone breeding them.

Superlative

May 14, 2012
I would protect the world from devistaion and unite the people of my nation while despelling the evils of truth and love. then i would exstend my reach to the stars above, blasting off at the speed of light. and if the Aliens want trouble, they better make it double cause I'm gunna have something alot stronger than a talking meowth.

Sakeretsu

Aug 15, 2010
Frankly if Pokemon were real the world would be more fuck up than now.
I mean creatures who have such tremendous power would be either used in countless wars or entire species extinct.
I'd guess that not everybody would have pokemons and that it would be reserved to only midddle class citizens at least and they woulndt have boxes full of the litle guys just one or two. Because it would be expensive ,also the few lucky enough to go on journeys would be either very good at whatever education is on this world or lucky ,or just damn rich.

Otherwise i guess we would use them to help in our work like those Machop moving guys, contribute to the food and stuff.

I'd go into Pokepolitics and try to unscrew the world a bit try to use diplomacy to make humans and humans and pokemons live together. With the Help of my buddy Magneton of course,shock everyone that doesnt agree with me !

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
Travel the world to see the sights, make pokemon friends, and grow stronger with them. Pretty much what you do in the games.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
travel Johto/Kanto and write a travelers guide/Journal but seem very interesting places to write about
Son of Songhai said:
I would protect the world from devistaion and unite the people of my nation while despelling the evils of truth and love. then i would exstend my reach to the stars above, blasting off at the speed of light. and if the Aliens want trouble, they better make it double cause I'm gunna have something alot stronger than a talking meowth.
that's right!

Ninjafire72

Feb 27, 2011
Yatzhee said something along the lines of this in his pokemon White review:

"where the hell are all the people who are just sort of indifferent about pokemon? Do they just live somewhere else, or have they all been burnt at the stake?"

So I'd try and solve this mystery, because I'm rather curious myself.

hannahdonno

Apr 5, 2009
I'd hang around Fuschia Gym and troll people into walking into the walls, then go home at night and sleep curled up with my pet Arcanine and Ninetails.

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
If I was forced to live in Pokemon world I'd become an insane scientist and develop a super virus to wipe out the annoying little creeps. They're a headache with cutesy anime eyes T_T

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Trainer -> gym leader -> criminal mastermind -> world leader
With some research regarding lost pokémon as a hobby.

That is my trajectory. Also, mainly using ghost pokémon. And Raichu because it's awesome. Vileplume for the same reason. Now that I think about it -- more toxic pokémon are needed as well. Hmm. ...

And some pokémon like Gardevoir for.......other needs.
[small]Stop looking at me.[/small]

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Start off small, catch a few Pokemon to travel with, maybe beat gyms then simply do an early retirement...where i wander the world again, this time indulging in the side stuff; becoming a Pokemon Sommelier and breeder.....to prepare to live the circus life.

Dazzling people with performances of acrobatics, magic, contests and water shows (Lol, Continuity references!) and taking care of exotic Pokemon...although Pokemon are pretty exotic to begin with...something like a Tropius would be more exotic compared to a Pikachu, sort of like how an Elephant compares to a Dog.