If You Were A Game Character...

May 7, 2008
Agent 47 from any of the Hitman series. Do it like a proffesional and kill the 1 guy you were supposed to. Or do it like a postal worker and kill everything that moves.

benisawesome

May 7, 2008
dude from bioshock. set people on fire, paralyze them with electricity, beat them with a pipe wrench, or just shoot them with fucking bees. BEES!

crusha_aa

Feb 27, 2008
War Monger of Yabucua said:
Come on Guys! No body wants to be Alex Mercer? You know, that guy from Prototype who can shapeshift into people and other crazy forms. Anyone? Find. I'll start a prototype forum!
That would definitely be kickass.

Still, my choice would be Manny Calavera from Grim Fandango. I like metal detectors.

Bingo182

May 7, 2008
I cannot believe everyone has overlooked Auron from FFX. You got everyone bowing down at your feet, you got a 6 foot whacking great sword, and a sweet pair of sunglasses! Although I have to say, being dead does take the edge off things.

Either that, or Balthier from FFXII. In the real world, I can just imagine him being the prick in the Armani suit in the club that picks up the girl you're hitting on. And then smacks you in the mouth.

Yes I'm a Final Fantasy freak, so shoot me.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
Personally, I'd love to be the Main Character from Persona 3. Sure, you're an orphan and all that other stuff that comes naturally from being the protagonist in a JRPG, but really, what's better than shooting yourself in the head repeatedly to summon creatures in a hidden hour that only you and a few other people know about.

Edit: not only that but Gekkoukan High School has some very hot girls, I mean goddamn.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
I would be Blaze from Ace combat 5 F-22s and Kei Nagase would be a great life.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Vincent Valentine. No not because he's the king of emo (BOW DOWN TO HIM) but because, while he's useful to have around and interesting at times, he really doesn't have any bearing on the plot...

...until the movie, where he talks some sense into the main character after he essentially tried to commit suicide, then is a mainstay in kicking a massive summons' ass until aforementioned pointy-haired protagonist shows up....

...then has a character interesting enough to have an entire game built around him, and one that isn't too bad, at that. Yeah, that'd be me.

Also I like the boots. They're kick-ass.

Apologies to anyone who thinks the cloak is more badass.

Drugar

Feb 25, 2008
benisawesome said:
dude from bioshock. set people on fire, paralyze them with electricity, beat them with a pipe wrench, or just shoot them with fucking bees. BEES!
That one.

Or Geralt of Rivia, a Witcher who's sterile, immume to diseases, has a rockstar reputation which attracts scores of women and is a professional monster killer.
Who I really am? More of a Guybrush Threepwood. A silly man with a silly name.

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
The_Logician19 said:
Vincent Valentine. No not because he's the king of emo (BOW DOWN TO HIM) but because, while he's useful to have around and interesting at times, he really doesn't have any bearing on the plot...

...until the movie, where he talks some sense into the main character after he essentially tried to commit suicide, then is a mainstay in kicking a massive summons' ass until aforementioned pointy-haired protagonist shows up....

...then has a character interesting enough to have an entire game built around him, and one that isn't too bad, at that. Yeah, that'd be me.

Also I like the boots. They're kick-ass.

Apologies to anyone who thinks the cloak is more badass.
The boots look hard to walk in! If you can walk in those, then you have my respect, dear sir. But you didn't mention the claw! And his cloak IS bulletproof. My question to you, is, could you be a master of exposition yet still be punk'd by a guy that controls a scottish cat?

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
If i where a game charicter i'd probably be one of the Generic Marines (cpl. Shepard model) in HL1 or one of the Generic Umbrella Special ops (HUNK model). Full body armor, gas mask, and full auto weapon.

Who cares if the gas mask doesn't exactly serve a function! it looks bad ass!

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
Jack from Bioshock and Altaiar from Assassins Creed would be awsome but my no. 1 is Jackie Estacado from The Darkness. The liquorice twizzlers eat hearts! Summon hellspawn with a dark humour, create black holes, use the 'creeper', manifest the darkness guns and pick up massive objects with your demonic arm. Only problem (and a massive one at that) is that in the comic, Jackie must be abstinant or he will die. I'm not joking. Considering this, I'll take Jack.

miniminch

May 12, 2008
without a dout it would have to be cloud from ff he kiks ass werever he goes withi his ausome buser sword YEHHHHHHH!!!!

Not From Antarctica

May 12, 2008
I would be one of those Mentally Retarded people in Assassin's Creed

IT WOULD BE FUN! Coz you would be able to push everyone around without arousing suspicion from those fucking asshole guards who don't even ask to come peacefuly (Is almost like they WANT to kill meh, oh wait, they do.... Oh well)

HannesPascal

Mar 1, 2008
The main character from Lost Odyssess (never played the game), I don't know anything about him but he's immortal. Or Vincent Valentine because he has an extremely powerful creature inside him. I don't want to be Sephrioth, Cloud or any other character with a big sword, because that wouldn't be fun to carry a 1 ton sword around

Sektor88

May 11, 2008
Hanji said:
Demi-Fiend from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
You're awesome for playing an SMT game, y'know that?

Anyway, I'd pick Junpei Iori from Shin megami Tensei: Persona 3 (or Persona 3 Fes, doesn't matter) because he's got an awesome sense of humor and can open up a can of ass-whoop when need be.

Edit: Or Darril from Front Mission 4. His idea for a work ethic (read: lack of) is just like mine. Plus, he has an awesome mullet, and his story line is awesome.

carlosvader77

May 7, 2008
Dr. Gordon Freeman
Everybody seems to look at him as a savior (a small god). He doesn't need to talk, has a doctorate, has a great looking and smart girl in a crush with him. Yep, he's cool.