If You Were A Game Character...

carlosvader77

May 7, 2008
I have to pay homage to Sam Fisher. Damn cool character. Still, Gordon Freeman has the edge with a higher paycheck.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
a JRPG Vendor... I'd be filthy rich.

Or Taffy from Clay Fighters...
mmmm... taffy...
(speaking of which, we need a new Clay Fighters game)

LV Solace

May 8, 2008
There are no kick ass female characters I can think of, off hand that is, so I'lll go with this.

Either Magus, or Janus as it is. Or Siefer.Chrono trigger, FFVIII respectively.

imPacT31

Mar 19, 2008
King Bohan from Heavenly Sword.

How many other characters get get to to comment on their "youthful and exuberant loins".

Also awesome armour, kingship and super-villainy - taking orders from a divine power.

Tanthalos

Mar 25, 2008
I would want to be Sothe from the Frie Emblem series.
Good looking, totally bad ass and it pays to have friends on every side of a conflict.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
I can't think of anyone that applies. They don't make games about computer programmers because they would be really lame and complicated. Can you imagine a game that required you to complete a complicated C++ project to complete the level?

random9qz

May 11, 2008
The random NPC in Morrowind that says he'll kill you and rape your corpse, but be gentle about it. I'm not sure why they put that in there, but that gets me every time I see it. It would be hilarious to stand in the middle of nowhere in some RPG and say that to people who walk by.

redheadedrant

May 13, 2008
Mr. Game and Watch, because I love walking up to people in Smash Bros. and smacking htem with a diving helmet.

Dragonlord284

May 13, 2008
Cant narrow it down to one character,
But id have to say, either;
Kakashi, form the naruto games
A random pokemon trainer obviously from the pokemon series
Kratos from Tales of Symphonia

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Probably Gordon Freeman-overthrowing an oppresive government while fighting off zombie-like aliens all in the same day :D

Failing that probably Commander Shepard from Mass Effect-travelling wherever the hell you want, doing whatever the hell you want with no consequences (as long as it appears to do good)-just total freedom!

FoxDiamond

Mar 20, 2008
The Franco said:
Screw doing actually work, I would totally be a transdimensional middleman located in the lowest point in the uncanny valley.
Yey! Somebody else knows about the uncanny valley [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley]! =D

Given a choice, I'd be the pointman from F.E.A.R. He can take a ton of bullets, wield two powerful pistols at once, and has stupidly fast and precise reflexes. Then again, those abilities come at a price.

However, I'd probably be more like Dr. Kleiner. He seems smart, but also absent-minded, and that's how I feel. Or I might be a random redshirt NPC; a faceless pawn whose purpose is simply to be a warning to others. =p

TheKnifeJuggler

May 18, 2008
The male vocalist in Guitar Hero 3.

It'd be awesome to seamlessly change your voice just from what song your singing.
XD

Edit:
Actually, one of those mercenaries from Fire emblem would be cool too.