If you were a supervillain, and right now you can kill your archnemesis

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Yes i fucking well would.

Havent you noticed, in every hero vs. villan one-on-one confrontation, the hero will inevitably escape and come back with something like an Eleventh Hour Superpower [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EleventhHourSuperpower] while the villan can, at best, go One-Winged Angel [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneWingedAngel] and still lose? [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheGoodGuysAlwaysWin]

Know your story tropes, know how to win.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
Kill, quickly as possible, then send out my Spetsnaz-esque army to execute my nemesis's emotionally distraught companions and close followers. This will not only completly destroy a direct opposition to my power, but act as a message to people who would rise up against me.

KorLeonis

Mar 15, 2010
Wereduck said:
I'm with Scott Evil on this one: kill him.
No discussion, no gloating monologue, no traps, one in the chest to keep him still and then two in the head to make certain.
Henchman morale will skyrocket once I've got my nemesis' head as a hood ornament for the Duckmobile.
I was with you 100% right up until Duckmobile.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
How many times have they screwed me over? I was playing evil genius lately (unrelated to my avatar I swear), Jet Chan and John Steele are two people I'd lower into the volcano, with storm troopers around the edge to make sure nothing goes wrong. I'm fine not being able to do it myself, so long as they are dead, and it's painful.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
End it. Plain and simple. No slow-mo or savoring the moment, just kill 'em and move on.

Maybe if they've been a formidable opponent, I'd say good bye and all that, but they would die.

Maybe a rigged duel (Villain) if troop morale needs a boost.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
KorLeonis said:
Wereduck said:
I'm with Scott Evil on this one: kill him.
No discussion, no gloating monologue, no traps, one in the chest to keep him still and then two in the head to make certain.
Henchman morale will skyrocket once I've got my nemesis' head as a hood ornament for the Duckmobile.
I was with you 100% right up until Duckmobile.
Well, being a Jesus-Raptor for you it would have to be some kind of Lion-heart Raptorpopemobile.
...or perhaps a Puppymobile that launches a small dog past your mouth when you press a button?

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
Yep I'd kill them! I'd say LOWER THE CHAINS! Laugh maniatically and order everyone to walk out of the room and leave the hero by himself, because we all know how well that goes.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
I would make a few snarky remarks and have them charge at me. Then I signal to my minion to open up the trapdoor underneath him dropping him into a pit. While in the tube he will be set on fire, be shot by poison darts, shot, sliced, stabbed, impaled on spikes, and finally be dumped into the mouth of a killer whale. "Maybe you should have watched your step."

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
depends on the amount of respect and annoyance he brought me, if i respect it and didn't annoy me i would put him in a cell next to a guy with a machinegun. maybe let him go if i am done with my evil doings or if he annoys me and i respect him i would shoot him myself like 7 times in the chest and return his body. otherwise i would have 3 mags emptied on him, put a few extra rounds in his head and burn the body to be sure he's dead

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Having seen a fair amount of superhero movies, the ridiculously slow moving elaborate deathtrap always goes wrong. I'd just use a firing squad.

"The hero stood against the wall, wondering what would happen, suddenly a door opened slowly, and the sounds of footsteps came closer and closer. "So [hero's name here], I finally caught you. And I assume you already know of my diabolical masterplan, so pleasantries are not needed here. This WILL be the last time you intervened [hero]." The villainous bastard said, while adjusting his tie. He signaled his men to aim their weapons, and with a slight hint of laughter He whispered; "fire". Then darkness consumed [hero's] mind..."

hehehehe my captcha is "fairy tale" so this seemed appropriate

airrazor7

Nov 8, 2010
I wouldn't kill my arch-nemesis. Where's the fun in that? No, I would mentally abuse them. I would show and prove to them that their efforts in defending the common man are futile. I would show them how every triumph they thought they ever had changed nothing and was utterly worthless. I would turn them, take my time doing it and enjoy it until the day finally comes when my arch-nemesis becomes my greatest ally.

I wouldn't be the villain the kills the puppy (symbol for personal bonds and everything my arch-nemesis cherishes) and dangle it in front of them. No, when I'm done with them, they will kill the puppy of their own free will and believe it was the right thing to do without any regrets.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Hmmm. I'm not so sure. I guess it wold depend on my end game, really. Do I want to achieve something that only my arch-nemesis could prevent or do I just want to spread destruction and chaos for the sake of destruction and chaos (ala Joker and Megamind)?

If it were the latter, I probably wouldn't. As the movie Megamind has taught us, a Yin without a Yang serves no purpose in life.

However, if I wanted to bring forth a new world order and that pesky arch-nemesis continues to get in my way, then into the fiery pit with 'ya.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
No. That's not FUN.
If I was a supervillan, I would be an insane, wacky one. So if I killed them, that would be BORING! :D

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
I would kill them, melt them down, incinerate what was left of that, and then put anything that's left after that and launch in into dark space, attached to an explosive, that would then go off and spread their remains to as many far corners of the universe as possible.

It'd be kinder than letting them choose a colored variant of a crummy, dissatisfying ending.