If you were Batman....?

jkvoller

Dec 18, 2009
OK, so the new Batman game is coming at soon and the Dark Knight Rises comes out next year. So my question is, if you were Batman, what features would your suit have?

Mine would be:
A cape and cowl that refracts lights at the press of a button.
Batarangs that are stored in the gauntlets.
A mini computer built into the left glove with a display in the cowl (similar to detective vision in Arkham Asylum).
A proximity sensor built into the suit.
Grappling gun built into the right hand guantlet.

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I really doubt I could out-Batman Batman. I mean, what, am I dense? Am I retarded or something? He's the goddamn Batman! I think he knows what he's doing.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
gamezombieghgh said:
A gun.
*shoots Joker*
WAS THAT SO BLOODY HARD?!
Batman doesn't use guns. Criminals use guns. And Batman isn't a criminal. Also, Batman doesn't kill criminals. Killing them would make him more like them, and Batman isn't a criminal so Batman doesn't wanna be like the criminals that Batman fights, so Batman doesn't kill the criminals so he doesn't be the criminals.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
1: Complete bulletproofing.
Sure, it would limit my maneuverability, but how many of his enemy's use weapons other then guns?
2 or 3 out of how many? And 90% of the time hes fighting thugs and gangs, not Mr. Freeze or Bane!
So a completely bulletproof suit would be more useful then a non-bullet proof one. ((which i guess you could have on the side))

2: A built in seismic generator in each wrist. So that when i get into close combat, my punches hit harder. Every hit is a devastating one.

3: Flash blinders. At a push of a button, several areas of the suit release a blinding flash, similar to a tactical flash bang or concussion grenade. ((of course when the button is pressed, UV protective glass overs the eyes automatically.))

4: Multipurpose shock launchers. They fire small cartridges the stick to the target and release a large jolt of electricity. Stun your enemy's, shutdown power boxes, disable robots! Its a multi-use tool for any situation.

5: Built in full body suit readout. At the push of a button i can check the damage to the suit, exposed areas and vitals. Always stay know your limitations. Running around with a gunshot wound is a sure way to get yourself killed, and then you cant save anyone.

6: The final upgrade and most important. Money dispenser. When your one patrol and need to grab a quick bite, you cant be looking for your wallet. So a built in shoulder dispenser will send out small sums of the required money. Need a burger? "4.82"! Bam! Bill payed and your on your way.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I would trade Robin and Nightwing for more Batgirls.

DischordantMind

Aug 21, 2011
A) Mech suit. Possibly with WI FI control for a lazy/hungover Bruce Wayne.

B) Alternatively, go down the opposite route. Bruce Wayne in his birthday suit. That would send the criminals running pretty quickly.

EDIT: Actually, neither of those would cause Joker to break a sweat. That guy's seen EVERYTHING.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
I wouldn't want anything other than what Batman's suits already had. The only feature I would really need is Batman's incredibly convenient and inexhaustible supply of inexplicably convenient sprays.

Trapped by sticky glue? Just use that handy Anti-Glue Bat-Spray! (Yes, he really had this)

Going to be burned to death? Just use that handy Fire-Retardant Bat-Spray! (Yes, he really had this)

About to be eaten by sharks? Just use that handy Shark Repellant Bat-spray! (Yes, he really had this)

Also his pills might be handy. (Napalm pill, Anti-penguin Gas Pills and Universal Drug Antidote are all real examples). Really, there's no situation he doesn't have either a spray or a pill for, so why bother with anything else?

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
What do you mean "If"? I AM Batman and my suit has everything I'll ever need! It's got batarangs, a bat zip-line, explosive bat-gel, shark repellent bat-spray, and bat-goggles! Hell, I even got toilet paper in there!

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I think I'd just go with the Batman Beyond Batsuit. Rocket boots, wings, super strength, and the ability to shoot bat-a-rangs from the wrists.

lunncal said:
I wouldn't want anything other than what Batman's suits already had. The only feature I would really need is Batman's incredibly convenient and inexhaustible supply of inexplicably convenient sprays.

Trapped by sticky glue? Just use that handy Anti-Glue Bat-Spray! (Yes, he really had this)

Going to be burned to death? Just use that handy Fire-Retardant Bat-Spray! (Yes, he really had this)

About to be eaten by sharks? Just use that handy Shark Repellant Bat-spray! (Yes, he really had this)

Also his pills might be handy. (Napalm pill, Anti-penguin Gas Pills and Universal Drug Antidote are all real examples). Really, there's no situation he doesn't have either a spray or a pill for, so why bother with anything else?
Plus this. No one can stop me, now.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
*points at avatar*

Well, what can I have that Batman doesn't have already? But I'd like to have a flamethrower. Yup, nothing screams "Drive fear into the heart of your enemies" like a flamethrower.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
If I was Batman, my suit wouldn't have any features at all, because if I was Batman, I'd retire and just be a rich guy instead.