If you were immortal what would you do?

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Buy me a trenchcoat, master the katana, and develop a Scottish accent.

Because I would be...THE HIGHLANDER!

*Que Queen's "Prince's Of The Universe."*

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I would endeavor to become known as the worlds hardest working man... and take on jobs of extraordinary levels of difficulty... spend almost all of my free time working out and being invulnerable would help majorly if i were to say... take up parkour or something...think... fall offa building 40+ stories tall, roll and laugh simultainiously on impact... nobody else would be doin stuff like that else they'd be a stain rather than a person... crunch

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
First thought? Why couldn't you have made me immortal when I was younger and had more hair and didn't have a wife who would grow old and die while I remained forever young? Why you gotta hurt me like that?

That aside, I would gain power and influence and knowledge, although I'm sure that eventually the background checks would get REALLY interesting. Imagine me in the 25th century putting the Ph.D I got in 2050 on a resumé? Some employer would check up on that and think "he's using a dead guy's credentials!"

Not to mention in that same year, someone would think it was fishy that I was born in 1977..."wait, you're 500 years old?!"

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
If I could never be hurt or die I'd try to become a fish and live at the bottom of the ocean for a while

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Zombie Badger said:
Nope, no chance of that. The people who get into power are bastards (with one exception), and they will fuck up the world to increase their power.
clearly you have no imagination. Kill those aforementioned bastards. Prove what they are doing and the public will be on your side.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Become a superhero. Then I'd either be loved by all or wind up being sentenced for life, but I know I'd be doing good.
Either way, I'd have more dignity wearing a cape. All I get now is weird looks from people.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
If it's true immortality like even after the universe ends ect. i would try to find a way to undo it and if not I would master every language, every martial art and every weapon and be awesome

Raijinken

Aug 11, 2009
I would just travel the world and search for things to do look for things like ruins and stuff when thats done there will probably be a couple years that have gone by so then im gonna folonteer for many space things like exploration and discovery

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
The Dr Jack said:
theshadowed1 said:
Idea1.go on killing spree and as the police cant stop me I could rob all the banks have all the worlds money and by doing so take over the world.
They could just capture you. And lock you up. You might be immortal, but you can't smash down the walls.
Eventually you could

joe182

Feb 18, 2005
Volunteer for every possible medical testing thing I could, imagine the money!
Then i'd spend the rest of my days trying to win the internet.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
crudus said:
Zombie Badger said:
Nope, no chance of that. The people who get into power are bastards (with one exception), and they will fuck up the world to increase their power.
clearly you have no imagination. Kill those aforementioned bastards. Prove what they are doing and the public will be on your side.
Killing said bastards will create a massive power vacuum, where other bastards will get into power claiming to be opposing the ideals of the previous bastards, but will take power and do the traditional revolution thing of claiming that the revolutionaries are enemies of the revolution and have them executed (Like the Soviet Revolution and the '79 Iranian one). Being either exiled for not dieing or being imprisoned forever is not on my to do list.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Neonbob said:
I would probably stay quiet for a bit, and after a few years of planning, stage a massive, one-man attack on the capitols of the world.
Then, I'd eventually wrest control from the established powers, and rule the world indefinitely. Naturally, there would be plenty of assassination attempts, but what do I care?

Either that or be incredibly bored and be the only person on this website in three hundred years.
hey, Neonbob, hasn't this thread been done recently? like, within two weeks recent?

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Xero Scythe said:
Neonbob said:
I would probably stay quiet for a bit, and after a few years of planning, stage a massive, one-man attack on the capitols of the world.
Then, I'd eventually wrest control from the established powers, and rule the world indefinitely. Naturally, there would be plenty of assassination attempts, but what do I care?

Either that or be incredibly bored and be the only person on this website in three hundred years.
hey, Neonbob, hasn't this thread been done recently? like, within two weeks recent?
*bangs head on desk*
You're not going to let me live that down, are you?
I'm sorry.
Is that better?
Hail Fire 998 said:
I would dance with a bear.
Hah!
What kind of dance would you have it do with you?
I don't think they're built for waltzes.