If you were stuck in an elevator with a video game character...

rompsku

Oct 2, 2009
Who would it be and why?

Though I did not like Bioshock in terms of gameplay, I did find Andrew Ryan to be a very interesting character. I would love to spend a few hours stuck in an elevator with him and discuss his thoughts on various things.

Alternatively... Gordon Freeman, assuming of course he is more talkative.

Bob_Bobbington

Oct 27, 2008
Gorden Freeman because he would jump out the top, ass around for a few minutes and get it working.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Getting stuck in an elevator with TF2 Engineer or Ratchet would be pure bliss. Getting stuck in an elevaror with both of them would probably lead to a couple of technological breakthroughs.

It's a shame that getting stuck in an elevator for more than a minute with either of those overqualified mechanics is, to put it bluntly, impossible.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I'd like to get into an elevator with...

Chell from Portal, so I could steal the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Solid Snake man. I could confuse him by telling him that my name was something insanely long, so he'd have to repeat back to me.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Wait...I'm trying to think of one that wouldn't kill me on the spot, try to eat me, or reak of manly BO.

I guess any TellTale character would do.

joschen

Jun 15, 2009
Richard Dean Anderson, McGuyver and Jack O'Niell.

Who knows, maybe hes awesomeness is contagious.

And by awesomeness i mean AWESOMENESS, nuttin' else...

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
rompsku said:
Who would it be and why?

Though I did not like Bioshock in terms of gameplay, I did find Andrew Ryan to be a very interesting character. I would love to spend a few hours stuck in an elevator with him and discuss his thoughts on various things.

Alternatively... Gordon Freeman, assuming of course he is more talkative.
I would love to be stuck in an elevator with Mario, I will punch him in the stomach (not out of hate but simply so I can) then continue to jump on him repeatedly making the PIIIAW noise every time.

Or Bomberman just cause he's awesome.

theevilone4

Sep 22, 2009
Well, if it's elevators, nobody has more experience than Commander Shepard. Of course, assuming that the elevator WASN'T some cleverly disguised loading screen, I'd shy away from every survival horror hero ever, as things tend to go poorly when they are in them.

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
I would be in a lift with Snake and we will both be wondering why the weight limit light is flashing