If you were stuck in an elevator with a video game character...

lenneth

Aug 17, 2008
dogstile said:
A night elf MOHAWK!

I these suggestions funny. These game characters are going to be the same as in game, therefore no guys, wou will not get hawt sex.
You would if you were stuck there with a character from an H-game

Endron27 said:
I would want to be stuck with the spy from TF2. That way once he lets his guard down i could render him unconscious and steal that watch. Man cloaking would be fun
Dont forget the disguise kit while you're at it

As for me, if we had to make our own way out of the elevator then someone like the Engineer would be helpful
however if we knew help was coming and merely needed to pass the time thenany of the TF2 guys (hope our shirts are the same colour or im in trouble)
failing that...well
lenneth said:
A character from an H-game

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Dante from DMC, he seems like a fun guy to spend several hours with...

or Wesker from RE, would be fun to pick his brains for a few hours.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
ANY videogame character, and ALL of them, if allowed.

Why?

To say something very simple to all of them:

"EXPLAIN YOURSELVES AND YOUR EXISTANCE IN MY WORLD!!"

I would expect head poppings by the fuckload ^-^

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Endron27 said:
I would want to be stuck with the spy from TF2. That way once he lets his guard down i could render him unconscious and steal that watch. Man cloaking would be fun
And you'd expect the spy to let his guard down before you let down yours? Also, considering you did manage to knock him out, it would probably only be one of his deftly engineered tricks to lull you into a false sense of security that would result in (a lot) of painful backstabs.

If I were you, I wouldn't try.

BHoSV

Nov 3, 2009
I'm curious to why everyone in this thread thinks he or she is important enough for the various protagonists to be talked to. I mean, if you were to be Lara Croft, or Master Chief. Why in the name of the developer would you be wasting time waiting in a broken elevator talking to an endlessly drooling gamer instead of just waiting in silence.
It might have to do with the waiting time I think. 5 minutes of 5 hours..big difference.
As for the topic itself. I'd choose a female character over male. For most males have a very high proteine diet I'd guess.
Maybe I'd get lucky with the ladies (again..*sigh*).

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Jarl said:
grimsprice said:
Alyx Vance.

End of discussion.
Yeah, gotta go with Alyx as well. She seems friendly enough to hang around with, and actually talks, unlike, well, Gordon. Plus, she's funny in that not-over-the-top-slapstick way. Amusing. Warm. Likable. That's rare in games, honestly.
That's rare in women in general.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
rompsku said:
Alternatively... Gordon Freeman, assuming of course he is more talkative.
Are you insane? Nothing nice ever happens when Gordon gets in an elevator. Elevators with Gordon Freeman in them have only one destination, the bowels of hell itself.

Allstar309

Apr 19, 2009
Chuck Norris

He's not really a game character but even if he was his Awesomeness would make the game crash regardless of how good the system is.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
If it was anyone from the Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid Games I'd break the mirror and cut my own throat open. Same if I was stuck next to them at a party.

"Do you believe love can bloom on the battlefield." *pisses himself*

"Have I told you my life story yet?"

"....................."

"I don't need other people cos other people let you down in the end!" *pisses herself*

Forced into it I'd have to say Max Payne. His monologues would entertain for hours.

"I was trapped in a metal coffin.......but I wasn't dead, not by a long shot....."

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Definitly not the guys from the Spy Vs. Spy game on the NES they were always trying to kill each other via elevators.

Hmmm... Maybe Pac-Man. I'd just like to see his take on gaming in the last 30 years.
im sure youd get stimulating convosation...

You:
"What has made the greatest impact on gaming since frogger was developed? Is it graphics? Or developers understanding of what makes a game fun?"

Pac man:
"Waka Waka Waka Waka Waka Waka Waka"

VyperX

Jul 14, 2009
I'd have to go with Siren from Borderlands...

I just hope she doesn't try to phasewalk out of there...

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
JaredXE said:
Quistis Trepe
Gadzooks said:
Jon Irenicus. Oh the things we would plan.
Jarl said:
grimsprice said:
Alyx Vance.

End of discussion.
Yeah, gotta go with Alyx as well. She seems friendly enough to hang around with, and actually talks, unlike, well, Gordon. Plus, she's funny in that not-over-the-top-slapstick way. Amusing. Warm. Likable. That's rare in games, honestly.
Zealot1011 said:
Hard choice.

Cortana for the most stimulating conversation.

Samus for...well, being trapped in an elevator with.
Dark Knifer said:
Navi from ocarina of time
These are all very very good suggestions 8D

or the TF2 Pyro. I love fire, and so does (s?)he

Diserasta

Jul 13, 2009
heyheysg said:
Guybrush Threepwood,

He'd use the stuff we have in our pockets to get the elevator started again
Yay for Guybrush, his voice cracks me up. He'd be amusing enough to talk to.

Failing that
lenneth said:
A character from an H-game

deffel2000

Sep 22, 2009
Nathan Drake

because he would hurt himself so many times trying to get out of there
I would probably die from laughing :-D

Greeting the Deffel