If you were to Cosplay...

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Fear the mightiness!!!

Yes indeed, I would go as a proud member of the mighty Sangheili race!!

... I may have difficulty getting through the door though.

Sproingy

Jul 8, 2010
I feel weirdly naked now when I go to conventions in my "civvies" I haven't done anything as cool as the ideas above (I mainly geek out a little and go as various Star Trek or Stargate officers) but I've always wanted to do Ash from FFXII. Oh to have the figure to pull that off!!!

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I did go as a character from an anime that I eventually grew to hate. Thankfully he looked like me so it wasn't too hard, and it's also the last time I will ever cosplay.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
crepesack said:
This is my as Marisa Kirisame. I'm hunting for a patchouli/byakuren cosplay outfit next...

I didn't tuck the shirt in......
Guys cosplaying as Touhou girls makes me sad. Well, at least it's not mentally scarring like Fat Cirno.

Chappy

May 17, 2010
We had a day here called 'Rag day' at College where you dress and go collect money for Cancer support, I went the second time as Phantom of the Opera and still have most of the stuff I used minus the mask so I don't know I could get anouther mask or go as someone in the same kind of getup, unfortunatly this was 2 years ago and no one saved the pictures.

Other than that maybe Commander Shepard (Mass Effect default) or Alcatraz (Crysis 2) because large suits of future armour make me feel safe. :p

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
I would go as my monk in primeval armor from guild wars.

Too bad I could never make a costume.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well I'm off to Kapow-con in London on the 9th, and I'll be wearing my Sith Costume that I made for Halloween last year (with a couple adjustments).

<spoiler=Picture>

Me on the Left

I don't really like that picture

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I kinda want to do Raidou Kuzunoha or team up with my friend and do a Pyro Jack and Jack Frost Team up.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
bahumat42 said:
probably something like that
http://new.cosplaylab.com/lab/20618-97680.jpg

although i was thinking about going as royce from transmet to kapow, because my friends going as spyder (hes a pretty good match).

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/117/295734903_de1844f14d.jpg

being fairly weighty i have to be fairly picky with cosplay choices.
Dude? Are you going to Kapow Comic-Con next week?