If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
FFHAuthor said:
The God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40K.
Your corpse-emperor is weak, fool!

Give in to Papa Nurgle!

He loves all his bloating, rotted, walking corpses. They're tough to kill and no longer feel pain because of their decomposing bodies. They live longer and can be quite nice to those who join.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
Varanfan9 said:
Just a question I thought of that might be interesting. If you were to worship a fictional God which would you worship. And no saying "I would worship God cause he's fictional" or anything like that. Let's not start a flame war.
Personally I would go with the Marvel comics version of Thor. He's awesome and goes around hitting people in the face with a lightning hammer. I've always wondered if he had worshipers in the Marvel universe since he was a God and told everyone that.
"Fictional" is in the eye of the beholder. I for one, am a Pagan. I'm polytheistic and I believe in the Greek gods. So in my opinion, they are not fictional, as they were believed not to be by the Greeks.

OT: Zenith from Resonance of Fat/End of Eternity. Though Zenith seems to be random at times, I for one welcome our new machine overlords.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I think I'll go with the Many-Faced God. I've always had a bit of a death fixation.
...not that I want to serve at the House of Black and White or anything, but still...
Valar morghulis.

Nupu

Nov 6, 2010
I'll go with the Norse Gods, All Hail Fenrir! The one who has been binded by the Gleipnir!

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
In all honesty probably Sharess. I already encourage my friends to give in to debauchery and hedonism, may as well get divine spells for doing so.

pvaglueman123

Aug 6, 2009
Ormagoden from Brutal Legend. I have no idea why, he's just so awesome. If he screams at you, your head comes off which I see as pretty win.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
I already do- he asks little and gives little in return, he couldnt care less about how you spend your sundays or who you fuck, no all he wants is from you is that you exercise the tenacity and courage given to you at birth.

FOR CROM!!!!

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Allow me to present NODIN

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NODIN/104906216218680?sk

My one true master.

[Edit]
Nupu said:
I'll go with the Norse Gods, All Hail Fenrir! The one who has been binded by the Gleipnir!
Fenris wolf wasn't a god.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
I think I'd have to go with Sheogorath to be honest. I mean, what other God teleports you thousands of feet up in the air when you annoy them? He also has some of the best lines.
"Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears."
I mean, why choose (say) a Christian God when you can worship him?

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
Yeah the Greek gods seem pretty cool, i'd go with them.
Plus, when a tragedy happens, you have someone to blame - because you know one of them did it for shits and giggles.