If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Who has two lizard Eyeballs and is a prince of chaos
[img=http://i38.tinypic.com/2zhgt9y.jpg]
Look at that face. :D
It just says "Ill strangle you with your intestines resurrect you and then give you cheese to celebrate me stepping on an ant!"

TheFloBros

Aug 18, 2010
Definitely Cthulhu, oh wait, I already do worship him. Hmm... Then I would worship Akatosh from Elder Scrolls. What isn't there to love about giant, dragon gods?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Uh well....me of course.
Maybe Tom Bombadil. There is speculation that he is actually the God of Middle Earth.
Instead of praying you would just sing the one rhyme he gives the Hobbits and then he could come to your aid and sing your foes to death.

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
Anoia [http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Anoia]. No doubt about that.

How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this? Do we ever use it?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Am I allowed two? Because there's no way in good conscience that I can go with anyone other than Kanako and Suwako. Hey, they need faith from someone!

Markgraf

Apr 1, 2009
Most likely Divus Augustus, while the man himself was real his apotheosis is more than doubtful. How awesome would it be, though, to say that Augustus Caesar is one's god? Especially when one considers that he actually did stuff, in comparison to many of these gods that "intervene" in the affairs of man, without any concrete evidence.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Skorpyo said:
Cthulu. Just because he's crazy awesome.
that..

If that is going to get me killed however (peasents with farming equipment) I would choose THE EMPEROR!!!! For He is the CHAMPION OF HUMANITY!!!

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
the norse gods or the jewish one.
but actually answering, the 9 from oblivion (you pray and they give you stat boosts. thats better than a good feeling).

El_Chubba_Chubba

Mar 13, 2009
A fictional God? So all them to pick from yeh?

I'd probably be a god from Black and White just to have a pet monkey or cow fighting to the death for my entertainment.

NerdElf

Jun 28, 2009
The dacian gods, Zamolxes, Gebeleizis and the others.Worshipping someone who helped Pythagoras,throwing people sparta style into spears every 5 years, laughing when people die, shooting arrows in the sky at thunderstorms, if I am good enough, I become a god myself AND the chance of becoming one of the priests who studied science is too much to not accept.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Myself.
Oh wait. A fictional god.

Well, since all other gods are fictional...
C'thulhu, because he's the most fun.