Ilomilo is So Cute You'll Vomit a Rainbow

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Anyone else not reminded by that PSX puzzle game where you move a beach ball around very familiar looking levels?

EDIT: Ah, here we are, Kula World.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I'm usually the first person in line to dissolve in a gushing puddle, but for some reason, I don't find ilomilo all that cute. Gosh, I hope I'm not getting old.
The gameplay, however, does look pretty interesting: rotating the levels, and alternating the characters could be pretty interesting, if only to encourage a player to think three dimensionally. I could, in that sense, see this as an educational game.

Scumpernickle

Sep 16, 2009
Mind blowingly awesome!

Compares itself to LittleBig Planet very nicely, but LittleBig has awesome map creator tools!

Sorafrosty

Nov 19, 2009
RanD00M said:
Am I the only one being reminded of Kula World because of that video?
Seriously, it can't just be me.
No, you are not the only one! Exactly what I was thinking. That game was not so adorable, but I remember I used to find it fun. Ilomilo looks adorable! I think I would want to play that with my friends at some point...

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
SnipErlite said:
That's pretty damn cute. Like if LittleBigPlanet and Echochrome had a bastard love child and named it elmo.
LOL! Thats a great way to think about it!

I agree though, it just reminds me so much of Sockboy, and, if he was just a little more...well, strange lol

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
Pm0n3y said:
*looks at vid*

Oh my G...G..Go-[font color="red"]B[font color="orange"]L[font color="yellow"]A[font color="green"]R[font color="blue"]G[font color="purple"]H[font color=violet]!!![/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Crap, now I need a mop.
Taste the rainbow!

and

<3 cuteness

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Its not that BBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
uh, spoke to soon

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
Oh sure, it's cute now - but just wait until you're playing it and you're stuck on the same level for 3 hours listening to that music. Then you'll be putting your controller through the screen and it won't be so cute any more, will it?

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I would kill evry single person on this Earth for a plushie of one of thoe things.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
Terramax said:
Anyone else not reminded by that PSX puzzle game where you move a beach ball around very familiar looking levels?

EDIT: Ah, here we are, Kula World.

Holy. Shitting. Bollocks. I haven't seen that game since I was about nine.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Aylaine said:
Good god. Why are all these interesting games coming out for XBL? Makes me want to seriously consider buying a 360...
because buying a console always has it consequences. That is unless you have all three. Then your either a reviewer for games or a no life with money and couldn't decide on ONE!