I'm an Orphan now

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
That sucks. I send many, many e-hugs your way. That's rough. Seriously though, I know this is hardest to hear during these times, but they do all work out for the better. Hard to believe though it may be when you're actually stumbling through these valleys, someday you will see the way this shaped you into the person you are. Hang in there, buddy.

.Andi.

May 11, 2010
Be greatful for the time you did have. that may not sound like a condolence, but it sounds better spoken than typed. It's hard for me to understand, not having the best figures as parents... but anyhow.

e-hugs for what it's worth. (If this is a joke, I'm gonna feel like a tard. That would make anyone feel better! :D)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Oh dude. If there was anything I could say that'd make you feel better, I'd say it. May God bless you, and may the new year be brighter, somehow. *e-hugs*

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
My condolences, mate. But, I do have something that may cheer you up.

Motti

Jan 26, 2009
jesus christ, sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how crappy that must feel. How old are you? Are you going to be placed under care of some sort?

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
That fuckin sucks man. I feel for ya. My Dad died, and my second dad was abusive to my sis and divorced my mom and basically left us completely. The feelings immense.

Take the cheer yourself up song.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
*hugs* All i can really say is...losing family members sucks, and you have my condolences. Here is a video of kittens, why? It makes me smile, so it would likely make you smile to.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
My condolences. You sir, may have an E-hug
Just remember: Never give up, never surrender.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
*e hugs*

I do good hugs, I'm just made to be cuddly! I wish I was really able to hug you.

Take care of yourself, ok?

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
SuperMse said:
Hey Escapist, I know this may be against the forum rules, but I need a little support from my favorite online community. My Mom just passed away today, my dad died when I was 8, and to top it all of, today is my birthday. My mind is racing, so I would appreciate some e-hugs. Thanks guys.

...I'm so sorry, what are you going to do now?

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say to make you feel better. So instead, I'll give you an E-Hug through a picture I found in the Bioware Social Network.

Bro-hug!!

Sep 9, 2010
I'm sorry. My condolances. The Escapist is always here for you. *Hugs* Things will get better. May your mom go where ever your religion's "happy place" is. (Heaven, afterlife, etc.)

The_Fuzz22

Feb 11, 2010
Drakmeire said:
UMMMMMM... I'm sorry I just don't know how to show emotion very well.
All I can say is that you are never truly alone and that you should do as much as you can each day and preserve every moment you have.
You have the support of me and any other escapist.
Then... Don't contribute?
Christ how self-serving.

Listen man if anything it'll just be a shock for a few days, you have a long, long journey ahead of you. Be sure to enlist the support of all your closest friends to get you through.

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
*Gives the biggest bear hug ever given by a member of the human race*

i hope your okay, my heart goes out to you

just take it one day at a time, you'll get through it