I'm Just Sick of It

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
megaman24681012 said:
MOTHERFUCKING CONSOLE WARS!

For christ`s sake the console is not what matters, it is the Video games that define them!
This. And also OS wars and developer wars (Valve is better than Blizzard? Fck you, I love them both).

ranasan

Jun 17, 2009
End of the world theories, they just freak me out and give me unnecessary stress.

Also people who know I am unemployed complaining about their jobs to me.

Feb 19, 2010
Fox news, My Little Pony, Console wars,Blaming stuff on videogasmes, and most everythig.
oh, especially hate the MLP show. I don't hate MOST fans, but only hate the show itself, and the 'bronies' who shove the show in your face.
and Religion in General, mostly Christianity, and those who force it on me.

Polock

Jan 23, 2010
I'm a brony. And I hate other "bronies" who force it upon others. You like it? Cool. Keep it to yourself and a community that works for it. Otherwise you are just weirding people out and pissing people off.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I'm sick of hearing about hackers
I'm sick of hearing about Skyrim
I'm sick of the console vs PC war and then the civil war between the consoles.
I'm sick of the smug remarks people make instead of either participating in a thread or moving on.
I thought I was going to get sick of hearing about Extra Credits but that seems to have died down.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I'm sick of the people who complain about threads they dislike, you can really just ignore it. And I'm really sick of the people who go into those threads to complain about the thread and generalize everyone in it, and then think of them selves as special when they are either just pretentious or a troll.

Also ignorance, but that's never going to go away so I'll just deal with it.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Polock said:
I'm a brony. And I hate other "bronies" who force it upon others. You like it? Cool. Keep it to yourself and a community that works for it. Otherwise you are just weirding people out and pissing people off.
^ This.

-----------------

Not liking Megaman Legends, that's a paddlin'.
Praising WRPGs, that's a paddlin'.
Getting a sandy vag over people liking FiM, that's a paddlin'.
Going on about Homestuck like it's Jesus, that's a paddlin'.
Bitching about thread trends, that's a paddlin'.
Hating anime solely 'cuz of weeaboos, that's a paddlin'.
Rowing a boat, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

Yes, I really did make that joke.

*waits for shitstorm*

~TOM<3

Aug 1, 2010
Been said, been argued about, been attacked and defended, but I will say it again.

MLP

Unlike some however, I don't hate the show, I dislike the fans. My reason for this is that the show is [i/]barely[/i] above average and does not deserve and ounce of the following it has.

At least I finally found a great way to troll them.....

EDIT: Reading through this thread is quite funny. We have pony fans being attacked by pony haters, who are then being attacked by pony hater haters. I fully expect this to come full circle any moment.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Hating things in general....then again im on the escapist/the internet so thats a given

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
I'm sick of... not being rich? I'm sick of working maybe? cartoons, anime, videogames... those are trivial things :)... no need to be sick over them. I enjoy most of those :D.

MoeTheMonk

Apr 26, 2010
To be really original I'm going to have to go with MLP. Granted, I have never watched the show, so maybe it's the greatest thing ever, but man am I getting sick to death of seeing those ponies everywhere.

Oh, and religion-bashing. Always the intellectually-superior, smug comments about God being an imaginary friend and other such garbage. If you don't believe in God, fine, just don't mock others for thinking differently than you. Particularly vocal Atheists can be far more obnoxious than any fire and brimstone street preacher.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
For all the people talking bout MLP:

It's not a case of if someone is sock of hearing about them then they're an intolerant douchebag who thinks men should follow a list of acceptable cartoons. It's simply that the MLP fandom has a habit of bringing up ponies at every available opportunity, however irrelevant.

It's almost like they're saying 'look at me, look at me, I like a cartoon that men don't normally watch, I'm so special and unique, what do you mean shut up, so you're an intolerant asshole now?...'.

They don't hate ponies. They aren't intolerant. They're simply sick of having a cartoon in which they have no interest shoved down their throat in threads that aren't even tangentially related to it. Imagine if I started posting Mass Effect memes in every thread without fail.

Can't you see how that might get annoying?