I'ma Gonna' Do It!

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I'm going to attempt and get to 2k posts today.

Now, to all you Escapists with 10k+ posts in less than a year, that may not seem like a big deal, but considering that I've been active on this account for 6+ months and have only 1900 posts... That's a big deal for me, dammit!

And if I don't do it I suppose I can eat a raw egg and post a video of me doing it, since you asked.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this thread will get locked faster than a middle eastern chastity belt if I have no discussion, so what's the stupidest goal you've ever set for yourself to accomplish in a short amount of time?

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Quality over quantity, why does your post count matter so much to you?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
And you're absolutely sure you don't have too much free time on your hands...? Sheesh. -.-°

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
HG131 said:
Good luck! I still wonder about those 10Kers.

EDIT: I'm trying to get to 5K by the end of the month.
And good luck with that sir!

Stormz said:
Because I like large numbers :D

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
I once did a 36 hour gaming marathon on Star Trek Online to reach a new ship level.

Ho' Boy did i regret that.

Also, COME ON EGGSY!

Considering i see you EVERYWHERE you only have under 2k posts?!?

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Sonicron said:
And you're absolutely sure you don't have too much free time on your hands...? Sheesh. -.-°
Of course I do, it's Summer and I don't currently have a girlfriend.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
HG131 said:
Good luck! I still wonder about those 10Kers.
It's the user groups. Chatting there coutns in posts, so the ultra-prolific people on there have higher post counts when they may barely ever post in the forums.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Insanum said:
I once did a 36 hour gaming marathon on Star Trek Online to reach a new ship level.

Ho' Boy did i regret that.

Also, COME ON EGGSY!

Considering i see you EVERYWHERE you only have under 2k posts?!?
I guess I just know where to post. And thank you for your words of encouragement! I CAN DO THIS!

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
IzisviAziria said:
2k doesn't really worry me... it's the guys with 30k+ that worry me.
There's only four of us...
We just have way too much time on our hands.

OT: I can't remember any goals I've set for myself. Just non at all, stupid or otherwise.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Dumbest thing I've ever done was try to do a flip off a 3 foot tall concrete block. Infront of my friends.

It failed, to say the least.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
HG131 said:
Stormz said:
I'm not sure about him, but for me, it's because I can keep the quality AND have a large number. Besides, I hope to one day become well known on here. Best way to do that is post ALOT.
Not really. See my post count. I'm not really that well known. I'm sort of in the shadows.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
My post count's pretty poor considering the time I've spent on here... UserGroups are what did it for me!

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
My post count is significantly higher than I would have estimated, but user groups make it go up so goddamn fast it's difficult not too.

Anyway, I remember I set myself stupid challenges when swimming, but that was different (oh, and I've never aimed for a post count, don't see the point).

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
Well, I don't really post much, probably because I'm more of a lurker by nature (just look at my post count and how I've been here) but maybe one day I'll get 1k and I'll go from there. Also, good luck with the 2k.