I'ma Gonna' Do It!

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Eggsnham said:
HG131 said:
Good luck! I still wonder about those 10Kers.

EDIT: I'm trying to get to 5K by the end of the month.
And good luck with that sir!

Stormz said:
Quality over quantity, why does your post count matter so much to you?
Because I like large numbers :D
Oh, well then, good luck!

HG131 said:
Stormz said:
I'm not sure about him, but for me, it's because I can keep the quality AND have a large number. Besides, I hope to one day become well known on here. Best way to do that is post ALOT.
Guess that makes sense. Well known? hope that works out for you.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Eggsnham said:
Sonicron said:
And you're absolutely sure you don't have too much free time on your hands...? Sheesh. -.-°
Of course I do, it's Summer and I don't currently have a girlfriend.
Wha...? Does 'summer' mean 'absolutely no school and being able to dick around for months' where you live? I don't know, over here the word signifies a season, but hey, us European folks are all crazy anyway.
On a related note, why not use your free time to earn some cash...?

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
HG131 said:
Lambi said:
HG131 said:
Stormz said:
I'm not sure about him, but for me, it's because I can keep the quality AND have a large number. Besides, I hope to one day become well known on here. Best way to do that is post ALOT.
Not really. See my post count. I'm not really that well known. I'm sort of in the shadows.
How the... what? How did you do that? How does one go unknown while posting that much? I've been here since July 09 and just how did you do that?!
One, I stay in Forum Games and User Groups.
Two, I usually post in sunken Forum Games.

Nothing more to it, really.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
SextusMaximus said:
My post count's pretty poor considering the time I've spent on here... UserGroups are what did it for me!
You and me both. I remember when 5k was a big deal, like a big deal.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
stupidest goal...

beat my cat at a staring contest, wasn't very long since the cat didn't understand what I was doing.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Sonicron said:
Eggsnham said:
Sonicron said:
And you're absolutely sure you don't have too much free time on your hands...? Sheesh. -.-°
Of course I do, it's Summer and I don't currently have a girlfriend.
Wha...? Does 'summer' mean 'absolutely no school and being able to dick around for months' where you live? I don't know, over here the word signifies a season, but hey, us European folks are all crazy anyway.
On a related note, why not use your free time to earn some cash...?
Yes it does mean that.

And I'm too lazy and disoriented to get a job. I just got used to going to bed at 5 A.M. and waking up at 1-3 P.M.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
I've worked my average out actually by the end of the year i will have made 6720 more posts, Hmm, cool.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Sounds like fun I'm must be approaching 1k at this point. Looks like I had 1k posts and I didn't even notice ha!

Nihlex

Jun 30, 2009
Eggsnham said:
I'm going to attempt and get to 2k posts today.

Now, to all you Escapists with 10k+ posts in less than a year, that may not seem like a big deal, but considering that I've been active on this account for 6+ months and have only 1900 posts... That's a big deal for me, dammit!

And if I don't do it I suppose I can eat a raw egg and post a video of me doing it, since you asked.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this thread will get locked faster than a middle eastern chastity belt if I have no discussion, so what's the stupidest goal you've ever set for yourself to accomplish in a short amount of time?
Yay for being a member for a year and only having 160 somethin posts haha....

For me it was trying to get a girl to like me, that failed and im glad it did cause she was a b*tch >.>

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Shouldn't be hard to get 100 Posts by days end, if you know how.

Most of my goals are stupid, like my goal of walking around a town one day wearing a Viking Helm, Kilt, and my mask, all while playing some form of instrument.

My short amount of time goals?

Figure out how to use GIMP in 1 day.
Failed miserably.

Make a thing (What said thing is is classified) I was being yelled at to make before I got bothered again (Which would've been fairly quickly).
Succeeded.

Aug 25, 2009
I'm going to help you keep this thread opening by answering your question:

I once tried to complete half of a one hundred thousand word novel in one day. That's right, I had written fifty thousand words, sat down and said I would finish it by the end of the day.

I managed about twenty thousand, nineteen.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Study an entire subject in one night for a test the next morning.
Or read three novels in one day.

You think you're a slow poster? Check my join date and post count...
Anyways, good luck and congrats when you reach 2K.

May 28, 2009
HG131 said:
Stormz said:
Ah, I prefer prolific anonymity. Otherwise you suffer the Pimppeter curse - you suddenly receive an established persona which you may not break from without getting pestered by others.

RangerSERE

May 14, 2010
Wow you really need something to do...

My suggestion to you is suicide. If planned out properly, that could kill a few hours of your day...and the rest of the following years.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Hell, It will impress me if you could do it. Look at me, more then a year and not even 300 posts. Guess I just don't have all that much to say.