Imagine, if you will...

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Dark Knifer said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Dark knifer said:
I'd kill myself. A universe without system of a down isn't worth living in.
Uh, I don't think anyone said current bands/celebrities would cease to exist. Plus, is the existence of a band really worth killing yourself over? I mean, SOAD technically broke up a while back, and therefore does not exist anymore.
Someone already pointed this out, and serj tankian's album and scars on broadway can settle my need for system quite well.
Yes, I saw that after the fact. Ninja'd.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
TheNamlessGuy said:

I'm not fictional, so I wouldn't really exist there, would I?
But everything you wish to be is fictional, so you will exist. Albeit in your idolised, future self.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
TheNamlessGuy said:

But everything you wish to be is fictional, so you will exist. Albeit in your idolised, future self.
TheNamlessGuy said:

Nononononononono, you misunderstand. Everything that is real already will still exist. It's just that fictional stuff would exist as well, on top of that. As far as timeframes go, best not to think about it... ;)

snow

Jan 14, 2010
urgh76 said:
i would buy my first shotgun

*looks around* and shoot this thing in the face

<------------

EDIT: another idea, buy a dark cloak and sunglasses along with business attire, look for Neo and keep saying

"Mr. Anderson Mr. Anderson Mr. Anderson Mr. Anderson Mr. Anderson.

FUCK YOU NAVI!!!!!!!!!!
Wait so you'd shoot Navi for annoying the piss out of you, but you'd in turn do the exact same thing to Neo? LOL You're messed up.

I myself, would like to have the training of the assassins from Asscreed and Asscreed deuce... Those outfits look so spiffy and the idea of having a hidden blade in my sleeve sounds badass.

I'd like to have the modified version of the hidden blade though... As a gamer, I would cry if I didn't have all 12 and a half fingers...