In Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion what do you think your character was in prison for at the beginning?

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
I got the game (GOTYE) for Christmas and I'm barely into the storyline so sorry if it tells you later, but as far as I know the game never tells you why you were in jail at the beginning. There is no right or wrong answer, just based on you/your characters personality or whatever why do you think you were in prison? :)

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
I was the best panty thief in Cyrodill until the I caught trying to get into the Imperial Library to steal the Legendary Elder Panties of Infinite Power.

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
I am pretty certain it was just a display of overt racism against Dunmer. Them imperials did not like it when a Dunmer started making a name for herself.

Grimsinger

Apr 9, 2008
I'm sure it was something dumb. Like dumping trash into the royal fountain after a night of drinking.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
Killed Fargoth. They had to arrest me, committed a crime and whatnot, but they specifically moved me to the Imperial Prison to that specific cell so I'd have an okay chance of escaping. Nobody really blamed me.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Caught trying to teabag a Imperial guard while he was asleep in one of the watchtower's of the Imperial city.

Well that's what I like to think happened anyway.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I wish it were necromancy, because then I'd be awesome, but nope. I think I got jailed for knocking over a book in someone's store.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Discrimination. I usually play as a black-red argonian, so I probably swam in the royal pond or something, and they decided that they hated me and locked me up. But your skills are so low in the beginning anything else isn't really possible; too weak to murder someone, too noisy to steal something and too unintelligent to build a doomsday device and try to take over the world.

Btw. I've always thought that the city in oblivion is waaaaaay too small to be the capital of the entire empire thing.

Jamiemitsu

Oct 25, 2009
Well, I picked up a sword in a weapons store, checked it out and whatnot, then, as I turned around to take it to the desk to buy it, I saw a guard. I swear every guard in the damn continent is paranoid.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I tend to play an assassin or a thief so breaking and entering into a noble's house. It explains why I am not a huge threat and am left alone once I break out.

MrEnigami

Nov 23, 2010
I was caught running around the Imperial City yelling, "ARREST ME! ARREST ME YOU FOOLS! I NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD!" Stupid fuckers believed me too. Heh.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Extremely naughty sex with the jailor's wife. Those chains weren't there just to show off the physics engine, you know.

Grope-Horse

Aug 21, 2010
I was in Prison for breaking out of Prison :(
I was in jail the first time because I used the Paint-Brush Glitch to peep on women....