In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
Daftmau5 said:
The Lost Big Boss said:

Its the only way to cleanse us from the pony uprising.
We have something similar.
We call it "The nuke of Friendship".
You will learn to love us...
The video works better:

Doubt either will work though. Can't please everyone all of the time.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
bdcjacko said:
That is ridiculous. MLP's is ridiculous. What is next, MLTranformers?
Actually the Hub has a new Transformers show going, and its terrible.

Slick Samurai

Jul 3, 2009
Ok, internet, you've had your little joke. I get it, you loving ponies is supposed to be this ironic twist, putting an edge on expectation. I get that. The joke has passed, it's time to move on to a different meme.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
bdcjacko said:
...Since the ML stands for My little, and Hasbro does have a line of miniature Transformers toys (as they're not the size of real robots), there kinda already is...
Radoh said:
Wait, is it the one where they're in futuristic Detroit or a newer one?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Slick Samurai said:
Ok, internet, you've had your little joke. I get it, you loving ponies is supposed to be this ironic twist, putting an edge on expectation. I get that. The joke has passed, it's time to move on to a different meme.
Or maybe the show is good, and people didn't expect that, so they watch it. Honestly, why are so many people thinking that there is no way that this could be anything more than just a joke or more hipster nonsense?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Slick Samurai said:
Come on, love the ponies. They're so cute:

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
Slick Samurai said:

Oh, I think it's just getting started. The above is a perfect example of why the show is loved.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
FeralCentaur said:
bdcjacko said:
...Since the ML stands for My little, and Hasbro does have a line of miniature Transformers toys (as they're not the size of real robots), there kinda already is...
Wait...doesn't Hasbro own D&D? So can my dwarf paladin mount one of these beasts?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
bdcjacko said:
*cough cough* *Nods towards the spoiler tag urgently* What you seek is contained within there.

Daftmau5

Apr 6, 2011
The Lost Big Boss said:
imnotparanoid said:
Daftmau5 said:
The Lost Big Boss said:

Its the only way to cleanse us from the pony uprising.
We have something similar.
We call it "The nuke of Friendship".
You will learn to love us...
You meaan this bastard?
Deflected by the shield of the Templars

If I was less lazy, I'd find you a pony templar pic.
I shall resort to this...

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
I don't see what the problem is. The Escapist already had ponies before this show came around.
But before there wasn't a Pony topic every couple of days, My little Pony Avatars being commonly used, and caption image memes and such.

Sure there were the Pony badges and the other Pony User group(s) (not the one about the latest show) but they weren't as noticeable so that's probably why people are so annoyed by Ponies now.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
bdcjacko said:
Radoh said:
bdcjacko said:
My childhood has been destroyed.
We live in strange times indeed...

Slick Samurai said:

Seriously. The fanbase isn't a bunch of hipsters. We actually like the show. No joke. You might not understand why because you've never watched it.