In your opinion, what's one of the shittest (if not the shittest) product ever?

Grant Hobba

Aug 30, 2010
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Beats headphones. I don't care how good the sound quality is (although as far as I could tell they just make things a load louder and not actually any clearer) I can think of much better ways to spend as much as over £200 that don't make you look like a try-hard, wannabe, materialistic fuckhead.

I am a musician and those head phones are worse than just about every 50 dollar pair of AKG canal phones ^.^

I like the way you think mate!

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
When I became 4, they vanished. I could learn to speak. But by that time, I was placed in special ed classes. Was pretty upsetting, kids can be worse then adults when it comes to insults trust me. Treated poorly, I never engaged in these toys you speak of. It wasn't until around middle school I showed true progress so they placed me in normal classes when I went to high school. When I graduated as a senior, I got all A's (one was an A- but hey math is hard.) SO now I am pretty much educated, yet clueless with these old time inventions.

Please don't pity me.. >_>
Awww. You sound like you need a hug. I'd hug you but a.) I'm pretty sure you're hundreds of miles away and b.) I don't really like hugging to begin with.

What about family members and stuff though? I remember it was my nana (my paternal grandmother) who actually owned the Skip It and the Ker-Plunk.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Grant Hobba said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Beats headphones. I don't care how good the sound quality is (although as far as I could tell they just make things a load louder and not actually any clearer) I can think of much better ways to spend as much as over £200 that don't make you look like a try-hard, wannabe, materialistic fuckhead.

I am a musician and those head phones are worse than just about every 50 dollar pair of AKG canal phones ^.^

I like the way you think mate!
IDK, I tried them out once at a flea market (Selling new ones for less money) and they worked pretty well. I don't buy headphones, just earbuds and I think the flat wire would help me with the consistent problem I have concerning the wires to all my earbuds breaking somewhere down the road.

If wanting a quality pair of earbuds that won't break as easily makes me a tool in your eyes, so be it, if you have any better suggestions for earbuds I'd love to hear them. (Because Beats are still expensive)

OT: Worst invention ever is the DVD Rewinder. It's Just...stupid.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
anthony87 said:
The Snuggie.

What's wrong with a blanket?

What's wrong with a woolen robe?
Screw you snuggies are awesome they're so warm and comfortable I'm wearing one as I type this comment

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
legend of duty said:
Hotel TVs that have no inputs on the front, Who makes these things?

Also, Ink cartirdges they're too expensive,too specific,and run out too fast.
Hehe, I remember being at a hotel years ago and hooking up my PS2 to the back of it. Then it fried out after two days and they claimed I broke it and put a plastic guard on the back of the new one. *sadface*

(could use a laser printer with toner and agreed, they consume too much ink)

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Darren716 said:
anthony87 said:
The Snuggie.

What's wrong with a blanket?

What's wrong with a woolen robe?
Screw you snuggies are awesome they're so warm and comfortable I'm wearing one as I type this comment
That's.......nice?

I just don't understand what a Snuggie does that a blanket/robe doesn't do.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Giftfromme said:
What is a product so shit, so unbelievably, catastrophically bad, that you cannot comprehend its existence? It's so bad that it's like an animated corpse that's waiting for someone (i.e. you) to shoot it in the head and put it down.

Two things come to mind:

The mac mouse. The single button wonder, with that crappy ball that is meant to be a scroll wheel. I do not and will never understand how anyone on Earth could use that mouse and be comfortable with it. To me, it's one of the worst designs in the world, I would rather use a dildo then that mouse.

A pedometer I bought. It can't be turned off without taking out the battery and there is no way to reset it. What the fuck is the point of it if these two basic functions can't be done easily? 100% fail. The cheapest item in the $1 store is better then that garbage pedometer I bought. it was hardly fit for the rubbish bin, as I'm sure the rubbish bin would be offended that it had to hold that pedometer. The Earth itself cries out each time one of those pieces of garbage is made.

Any items that you guys can think of?
Your mom.

But seriously, Command and Conquer 4. That game was so awful, i put it down before the tutorial was done and could never go back....and I sat through the Eragon movie.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
ET the game. A product so horrible, so vile, so pain inducing, that all known copies are in a landfill in arizona. Just puttin the damn cartrige in could cause system failure to both console and tv.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
KefkaCultist said:
I got one that beats the shittiness of the Snuggie. The Forever Lazy. It's a... well, I'll let the parody of the commercial explain it. I post the parody because it actually tells the truth about the product.
Yes, the Failure Pants are a terribly shit product. So is the normal snuggie. But if you've linked one of Jack's videos that means you probably know there is another far more unfathomably, irredeemably pointless and stupid product.

The Snuggie for Dogs.

Also, it was actually cold here(South Texas) for the first time...in my memory. And I found myself lamenting the fact that the blanket I had would in fact not keep me as warm if I were to get up and take it with me. So at the very least, snuggies and failure pants serve a very niche, desperate purpose. Thankfully, those 3 days of winter are gone and are likely not to return.

HeatproofShAdOw

Apr 12, 2011
Ladies and gentleman, I present Big Rigs Over the Road Racing.

I think I win the shittiest product award.

Here's a review done by Alex Navarro, before gamespot sold out

I'm winner.

floppylobster

Oct 22, 2008
I bought a cheap MP3/voice recorder a couple of years ago. I only works with Windows 95.

So I bought another one. A high-end digital one from Olympus. It can record for up to 72 hours. But it has no USB connectivity. No way of getting any of the recordings off except for listening to them individually and dictating them.

So I bought another one...

notsosavagemessiah

Jul 23, 2009
wow... that ad for shakeweight for men is either incredibly homoerotic, or i've been spending entirely too much time on 4chan.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Oh yeah, also this.

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/sbt-talkingsoap2.html

That, my friends, is a talking bar of soap. That is wrestling themed. With The Rock's face on it. That insults you as you bathe.

And that is the power of celebrity.

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
Dags90 said:
Lucian The Lugia said:
Oral, Underarm (what?), or rectal use.
Those are standard ways of taking someone's temperature...
I know, but why would anyone want to have Spongebob popping out of their ass?

I still think the Barbie crapping dog is worse, and what's worse is that the treats you feed the dog and the shit she makes are the SAME thing.

pln9fos

Mar 17, 2010

Wow, just... wow. If anyone is seriously gullible enough to pay for something like this, I pity their poor souls. (I'm surprised this product hasn't been listed already)