Industry Elites Added As Judges for Webcomic Contest

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Spinwhiz said:
AutoDMC said:
I feel like igniting a new conspiracy theory...

Spinwhiz said:
Of course. The winner isn't taking the place of anyone, it's an addition.
Notice how oddly the construction of this sentence is? I bet it's because... the winner's name and title are encoded in it.
I normally speak in tongue after reading The Da Vinci Code.

From through the dusk an answer forms, a ghost silhouetted in these fine forums
Energy pulsing through our heads, looking for a light within these threads
For when the gallery and winner will be, a picture and link you will see
As I said before in this room, "when will then be now? soon."
That is just sinister.

trbomtnt

Feb 10, 2010
Spinwhiz said:
PizzaBagel said:
Spinwhiz said:
williebaz said:
Are they going to keep coming out with the stolen pixels after the new comic gets approved?
Of course. The winner isn't taking the place of anyone, it's an addition.
AAAH! Have you been standing there this whole time?
*nods and shrinks back into the shadows with a smile*
He got some mad lurking skills!

PizzaBagel

Feb 13, 2010
toadking07 said:
AutoDMC said:

Spinwhiz said:
Of course. This the winner isn't taking the place of anyone, it's an addition.
Notice how oddly the construction of this sentence is? I bet it's because... the winner's name and title are encoded in it.
This The Winner Isn't Taking The Place Of Anyone, It's An Addition.

TTWITTPOAIAA?

TWTPSS?

TITOIA?

edit: drat, he changed it and posted a new mysterious post. There goes all my hard work I just made up...
Christ. My birth name is Twitpiss Titoia.

SairexQT

Feb 2, 2010
Schpinz's poem structure and rhyming is very similar to mine...feels awkward to read it done by someone else.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The clock is ticking dare I say, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
The time is close where you shall see, all the submissions in the gallery.
All of our hands will come together but only one you shall see, so set your clocks to our time, here in EST.
Need another hint from this rhyme? Well, the launch is almost 3 quarters after the wishing time.
I've said too much and now I must go, before [user]Kuliani[/user] finds me and ruins my show.

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
PizzaBagel said:
toadking07 said:
AutoDMC said:

Spinwhiz said:
Of course. This the winner isn't taking the place of anyone, it's an addition.
This The Winner Isn't Taking The Place Of Anyone, It's An Addition.

TTWITTPOAIAA?

TWTPSS?

TITOIA?

edit: drat, he changed it and posted a new mysterious post. There goes all my hard work I just made up...
Christ. My birth name is Twitpiss Titoia.
Great Scott I think we have our winner!

Zemalac

Apr 22, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
The clock is ticking dare I say, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
All of our hands will come together but only one you shall see, so set your clocks to our time, here in EST.
Need another hint from this rhyme? Well, the launch is almost 3 quarters after the wishing time.
I've said too much and now I must go, before [user]Kuliani[/user] finds me and ruins my show.
So...about 9:45 EST, then? If it's three quarters after the hour, and you only see one hand, that would make sense.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about that.

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
Zemalac said:
Spinwhiz said:
So...about 9:45 EST, then? If it's three quarters after the hour, and you only see one hand, that would make sense.

Fing A! Like we having already been making up our own rhymes and cryptic messages to decode! Maybe they'll post the gallery up first, then at noon? (when both hands come together?) they'll post who the winner was? But when is the wishing time? Google and wiki wouldn't tell me...

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
toadking07 said:
Zemalac said:
Spinwhiz said:

Fing A! Like we having already been making up our own rhymes and cryptic messages to decode! Maybe they'll post the gallery up first, then at noon? (when both hands come together?) they'll post who the winner was? But when is the wishing time? Google and wiki wouldn't tell me...
Numbers together, all in a row, when added together make quatro.
"Make a wish" they usually say, as you close your eyes and begin to pray.
Does it work, we'll never know, but keep wishing the same and see how it goes.

Dizko

Feb 25, 2010
Zemalac said:
Spinwhiz said:

But it's 11:56 EST right now, so... it already happened!?!?!

Zemalac

Apr 22, 2008
Dizko said:
Zemalac said:
Spinwhiz said:

Should I have added PM? I thought that was implied by the fact that it's, you know, noon.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Spinwhiz. Well played, sir.

EDIT II: Well done, Doctorpus!

toadking07

Sep 10, 2009
Dizko said:
Zemalac said:
Spinwhiz said:

yeah, 11:11 make a wish, hmmmm, 1+1+1+1=4? 3 quarters? 11:45? 11:56? Man I always hated riddles.

Ah crude there it goes

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without the support of me, me, me and me. Let's not forget me, me, me, me and me whose help was invaluable to making this comic a success. I'd also like to thank me, me, me, myself and me.

Oh and FoxyExplosion drew some stuff he should get some credit... I guess.

Seriously though, the other entries were fucking awesome, I honestly can't believe we managed ot win. Well done everybody.

P.S I forgot to mention me, who was invaluable.