Injustice Wii U Lacks Features Of Xbox 360, PS3 Versions [UPDATE]

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
Insertclevername said:
Not to mention Ninja Gaiden 3, which is far superior on the Wii U than it's competitors (thanks to Team Ninja reworking a lot of things for the re release).
But they just released it for the PS3 and 360 too.

Insertclevername

Apr 17, 2013
Azure Knight-Zeo said:
Insertclevername said:
Not to mention Ninja Gaiden 3, which is far superior on the Wii U than it's competitors (thanks to Team Ninja reworking a lot of things for the re release).
But they just released it for the PS3 and 360 too.
Really!? I didn't know that. Well, good for PS3 & 360 owners! :)

Dec 14, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Still getting shittier versions of games.
Maybe if they spent less time trying to make gimmicks and more time trying to make consoles.
Remember how good the Gamecube was?

Good times, good times.
You mean the Gamecube so beloved by gamers it sold less than 25 million units and came last in the sixth-generation of consoles? That Gamecube?
Might have finished last, but at least it knew what it wanted to be.

Dec 14, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Which I'm sure is a huge consolation for Nintendo. "Well lads, the Gamecube may have tanked, but at least we knew what we wanted it to be. That's sure to please the shareholders when we tell 'em..."

And what exactly is confusing about the Wii U. It's a console with a regular controller that has a touschscreen. OMFG my mind just melted trying to comprehend all the mindscrew.
I'm only talking from personal experience.

At this moment in time, there is only one game I'd consider getting the WiiU for, and even then, it's the ultimate version of a game I already own.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
You mean the Gamecube so beloved by gamers it sold less than 25 million units and came last in the sixth-generation of consoles? That Gamecube?
It is always funny how people pretend the GC was some sort of masterpiece...when fewer were sold than the competition AND the fact that most of the people who praise it are just doing so to take cowardly cheapshots at the Wii and Wii U

Big_Boss_Mantis

May 28, 2012
So, that means the Nintendo version of Injustice ... Wii-l screw U ?? (bdum-tish)
No? Well, okay. Sorry.

OT: to me, this news give me the impression that the Wii-U version was rushed to be released alongside the other versions... Either way it is unjustified and unacceptable.
Perhaps they'll patch it later. That's becoming a trend ...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:

Good times, good times.
Probably not the best example. While I enjoyed the HELL out of my collection, they charged super exorbitant fees to develop for it, which probably hurt them a lot.

In fact, didn't they do that for the N64, as well? They were all "fuck you, we're Nintendo! We made the Super NES and the Game boy and we can write our own ticket!" And developers went elsewhere?

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
Not tying into the iOS game? Probably not that big of a deal. Kind of a weird thing to not include, but I doubt it's going to affect purchases

Lack of online lobby? That seems like a huge misstep if true. Sure, some people may say it doesn't matter since they don't play online, but I imagine that a good portion of fighting game fans do. Again, assuming this is of course true.

captcha:....this has got to be the weirdest captcha I've ever received. It asks "Help Robert Frost with his poem": two roads diverged in a wood. The strange part is, since the answer is from a drop down selection, I don't see how this effectively keeps things normal.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
well at this point Nintendo should really try to shower developers with money so they get the better version of a game since that might move a few wiius before the ps4 and xbox MS home entertainment system hit hit the market. Because i really don't believe as many people are willing to buy more than one console this generation compared to the last.

Towowo

Sep 22, 2008
i really hope they had a good reason for the omission of certain features because for all intents and purposes seems completely illogical. I can't even fathom why they would do that.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Good times, good times.
Probably not the best example. While I enjoyed the HELL out of my collection, they charged super exorbitant fees to develop for it, which probably hurt them a lot.

In fact, didn't they do that for the N64, as well? They were all "fuck you, we're Nintendo! We made the Super NES and the Game boy and we can write our own ticket!" And developers went elsewhere?
So they were doing a microsoft basically?

OT: Online sounds a bit worrisome if this is true then it might effect its performance greatly on the WiiU.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Legion said:
Daystar Clarion said:
The WiiU.

A technically more advanced console than the PS3 and 360.

I would be sad if I didn't find it so damn hilarious :D
But then they get better versions of the games that people want, such as Deus Ex with fixed bosses.

That's just... mean.
Can't be forgetting Bayonetta 2. So close.....yet so out of reach....*sniff*

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
Maybe if they spent less time trying to make gimmicks and more time trying to make consoles.
Isn't there... like, a traditional controller available for the WiiU that NOBODY ever mentions?

Gamepad pro, was it?

What ever happened to that thing?

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Innegativeion said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Isn't there... like, a traditional controller available for the WiiU that NOBODY ever mentions?

Gamepad pro, was it?

What ever happened to that thing?
People tend to ignore it because it completely negates their retarded arguments against the WiiU.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Good times, good times.
i find your logic to be misinformed. all consoles knew what they wanted to be back then. Follow me to a children's birthday party...

Nintendo is the family friendly clown who entertains kids and adults alike with his safe, charming demeanor.
Sony was the angry teenager, bursting into the room, occasionally mumbling obscenities. His grades are slipping, but you know he'd do well if he would just apply himself.
Xbox was the nerd in the corner.he put together an awesome K'nex rollercoaster of his own design, but because it took him so long to build it, people's attentions we're already focused on the fun clown and the brooding teenager, and he never really got to shine as much as he should have.

those are just my anthropomorphized (i might have messed that up) visions of an era (NOT a generation) of gaming consoles.

the point i was making though is that back then, consoles had their identities because they could back then. these days, gamers expect more, and consumers as a whole expect more. one console can no longer be one thing to one group. each now has to a bloodsoaked family friendly dvd jukebox player.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
martyrdrebel27 said:
Xbox was the nerd in the corner.he put together an awesome K'nex rollercoaster of his own design, but because it took him so long to build it, people's attentions we're already focused on the fun clown and the brooding teenager, and he never really got to shine as much as he should have.
Halo and Halo 2 beg to differ...

OT: I tend to buy multi-console non-PC releases on the PS3 anyway. Also I don't own a Wii U, so that nips that in the bud.

Still not sure what to think of Injustice, though. I'm not generally the biggest fan of fighters, but it's a little intriguing.