Inside Feed Dump

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
That was pretty much exactly how I had imagined it, but the more you know...

J a m m y

Apr 14, 2009
Always interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes.

It looks like the link to the hat market was forgotten, so here [http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15273]'s a link to the forum thread, and here [http://hats.lrrcraft.com/]'s one to the tracking site.

sev9780

Aug 18, 2009
They just got a new lens, same camera. The Canon EOS 60D. Now with 24-105mm f/2.8L lens.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
It's always fun to see BTS for other series. Are we going to see a loading time for Checkpoint and/or Unskippable?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Don't worry Ash. Your deer-in-the-headlights reaction to your first Feed Dump was no where near as bad as the moose-in-the-windshield reaction last month...

Capcha: bond, james bond. Damn, I have the sudden urge to sleep with my PC...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Holy crap, that hat market thing is amazing. I'm interested to see if hats spiked every episode you were in... But not so interested that I'll go through every video and check. Actually watching all of Feed Dump again sounds like fun. Maybe after exams.
I'm guessing now that you've posted as trivia that you and James have never done a Feed Dump together (note how I avoided the obvious joke) we'll be seeing you two next week.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
This is a stupid question but I don't do filming or any of that kind of stuff but... why does the camera stand only have one leg? Wouldn't it be easier to use a tripod?

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
tehweave said:
It's always fun to see BTS for other series. Are we going to see a loading time for Checkpoint and/or Unskippable?
Yes, we plan to eventually.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
TimeLord said:
This is a stupid question but I don't do filming or any of that kind of stuff but... why does the camera stand only have one leg? Wouldn't it be easier to use a tripod?
That's a monopod, it's easier to move around and hand back-and-forth.

Rsteffy

Oct 18, 2008
You should keep the extra footage, and then put it on a dvd and sell it, I'd pay money for a long time of perhaps not as prime comedic material from you guys.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
Rsteffy said:
You should keep the extra footage, and then put it on a dvd and sell it, I'd pay money for a long time of perhaps not as prime comedic material from you guys.
As a brief aside, I laughed way too hard at the outtakes on the Commodore Hustle DVDs than I think is allowed by my doctor.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Oh mi gosh, that hat market is the most incredible thing ever. What a genius forum you have LRR people

Edit: Wow you really crashed out the market with the hat shortage last week

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
The Hat Reports themselves haven't really been done in a while, since I burned out a bit. I have no idea how you guys manage to keep coming up with the funny week after week!

Mind you, I am proud that it spawned the Hat Market game, which Fugiman and a team of hat counters have done wonderful things with. To my protégés, I salute you!

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
I was going to keep going with the Hat Report but then realised that I didn't have the previous numbers to make the previous 10 episodes chart.