Intimacy

Roander

Dec 27, 2009
So it's a rat, then? I always thought it was a hamster with hair extensions on its butt.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Now I shall have 99 Red Balloons stuck in my head for days! Damn you guys and your use of lyrics to catchy songs...

Ninety-nine red balloons
Floating in the summer sky
Panic lads, it's a red alert
There's something here from somewhere else!

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
scorptatious said:
I'm starting to think Erin is a little weird.

:p

Speaking of mentioning names, I don't think I've ever learned what the red haired girl's name is, what her relationship with Erin is or if that little girl that's with them is her little sister or daughter. Unless there was a strip explaining who they were.
Yeah, she's weird, but that is why, at least I Love her. :)
If you're still interested, I think her red-headed friend is called "Mol" or possibly "Molly", and I'm guessing the little girl is Mol's daughter. I think maybe Erin lives with them, or maybe she's just over there a lot. :p

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
TheBobmus said:
Now I shall have 99 Red Balloons stuck in my head for days! Damn you guys and your use of lyrics to catchy songs...

Ninety-nine red balloons
Floating in the summer sky
Panic lads, it's a red alert
There's something here from somewhere else!
Damn, ninja'd. In all seriousness though that song and this strip are both awesome.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
This is thee most disturbing comic you've made to date & I wouldn't have it any other way // Great work you two

-M

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
kebab4you said:
But she already got Suchong, she can't be unfaithful. And what´s up with Erin's idle face in the first panel??
Have you ever seen a cartoon called Billy and Mandy's Grim Adventures?
Go watch the very first episode and you'll understand :D

Seriously!? Did no-one else catch the reference o_O?