Invent a Force power.

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
Just recently finished Force Unleashed, and I'm kind of bored of all the real Force powers. So invent your own. Have fun!

1)Lightning Throw: Electrocute lightsaber, then throw it.

2)Lightning Grenade: Basically the same move that Cole has in Infamous.

3)Lightning Pound: Put the power of Force Push in one hand, and the power of Force Lightning in the other. Slam both hands on the ground for a massive shockwave infused with lightning.

EDIT: 4)Force Crush: Y'know how Starkiller can crush ATAT walkers. Why can't we do that for regular enemies? It would be gory, but Star Wars videogames are just begging for gore.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I'll just use a combo of choke/push/pull.

Choke them and lift em into the air, pull their intestines, push their body, ???, profit.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Lightning punch? You see you do the same as number 3. but you punch the ************ instead. :D

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
Force Freeze: Freeze all nearby enemies in place.

If you've ever seen Charmed, think Piper's power.

Kud

I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
I'd just tear people limb from limb with my force, until they are in 20 differant peices.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Force Black Hole. Instead of pushing things around, you make them collapse in on themselves. Also, distorts gravity to deflect lasers and other debris.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
I want, more than anything, the power to judge people's souls, thereby smiting the evil and makeing a better world for the good. So yeah, force it up, Force Judgement?

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Force Obliterate: Force goes into person or object, contracts and then explodes
Force Bomb: Person uses force to create a massive and powerful explosion that can destroy a huge part of Coruscant
And thats aboot it from me

AplChild

Jun 10, 2009
Force Makeacupoftea

Force Discussthetopicofexistence

Force Gossip

Force GROOOVE

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
Gxas said:
I'll just use a combo of choke/push/pull.

Choke them and lift em into the air, pull their intestines, push their body, ???, profit.
In the form of Force points, of course.