Invent a Force power.

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Force Flash Cloning. Why have just one of you throwing lighting, impaling people on lightsabers, and other such good things when you can have 20 of you? Say hi to being pushed in 15 different directions, a lightsaber up the ass, and a couple people hacking bits off at the same time!

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Invisiblity.

The ability to make yourself unseen by using the Force to light away from you, making you invisible

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Ham_authority95 said:
Invisiblity.

The ability to make yourself unseen by using the Force to light away from you, making you invisible
This sort of existed in Jedi Knight, except it was called Mind Trick, convincing your foe(s) you weren't actually there. Pity it didn't work on droids or turrets.

Force Surge, a counter-ability used against other Force-wielders that causes whatever power they are currently using to surge out of control. Using Force Jump? You just jumped into the ceiling and crushed yourself. Using Force Speed? Good luck controlling your movement when you're going 3 times faster than you wanted to go. Using Sith Lightning? You just fried yourself and everything around you.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Force Brain SPLAT!
Sends the other guy into a shitload of pain for a few secs, then forces their brain to grow, then explode with the power of a frag grenade or two, leaving a VERY messy SPLAT and a headless, blood-coated corpse, and you, coated in brains, skin, and whatever else is left, smirking inexplicably. :)

I took the idea from the movie 'Scanners'

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Continuum said:
Force penis crush

Accoriding to XKCD, Darth Vader already tried it.

I would like Force Fire: Instead of lightning you can use fire to light stuff and poeple on fire.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Force High. Manipulate a person's nervous system to put them in a dreamy state where they babble incoherently and laugh at puns.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
The ultimate in dark-side power would be:

THE FORCE TICKLE
Incapacitate and kill your foes with a relentless tickle assault, it is ineffective against droids however.

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
For a list of force powers that are already canon in the Star Wars universe, here's a link. Wookieepedia has a butt-load of information on the galaxy far far away.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Force_powers

As for force powers I'd create. I've created some in the few Star Wars fanfiction rp sites I go to that allow force power creation.

Telekinetic Blaster Combat: Basically similar to telekinetic lightsaber combat, but applied to blasters and other types of guns. Think the dragoon system Gundam Providence, Gundam Legend, and Strike Freedom Gundam had in the Gundam Seed series.

Ashla Alchemy: Similar to Sith Alchemy from the Star Wars universe, but it's the light side that's used in the alchemy, not the dark side. That and it has it's boundaries, such as it can't be used on living or dead organisms except for plants and that it's best when creating medicine. Named after the ancient term the Jedi used to call what is now known as the force.

Force Deafening: Basically cause all within a certain field of influence to not be able to hear anything as long as the force power is active.

Sound Torture: Cause all within it's field of influence to hear everything within a certain radius at a loud volume, thus torturing their ears and possibly harming them.

And there's more but I'll just leave at that.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Force ***** Slap, basically a giant force hand appears and you use it to slap the stupid out of people.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Attack Someone Uses When They Don't Have any Extreme Enemies/Nor are they Hated by Anyone:
They just collapse dead. Nothing special. Nothing gory or mean, just simply effective.