Invent a Force power.

TheHatPerson

Dec 29, 2009
Force Time Stop: I would be like a Force Push, but instead of sending them flying, they freeze (but not "cold" freeze, I mean freeze as in not moving".

Or it could be a little different. maybe you could contain all the enemies in a big force field which stops them from moving.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
The "Enough" move.

Either it tears there body apart or understands there is no point in agruing and both parties agree to disagree and co-exist.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Force Fly: i simply point at someone, and suddenly gravity stops pulling them down, but instead pushes them up, so that they fall into the sky, screaming, and i can just sit back and laugh and laugh, as i watch them flapping there arms in desperation, until they finally leave the atmosphere
=)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Jaranja said:
DuplicateValue said:
Force Freeze: Freeze all nearby enemies in place.

If you've ever seen Charmed, think Piper's power.
Freezing got me thinking but in the end It's the same as the last time I was asked this:
Check the plasmid powers in Bioshock and you've got my opinion on this matter.

And "Force THOR"

Make a weird movement. Then, Thor comes blasting out of the sky and smashes everything (except you) into smithereens.
*appears out of nowhere* you rang?

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Force Sight (upgraded version) allows you to see every weak point and vital organ in a person's body and combined with Force Scalpel you can really be be a sadistic prick

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Force Music.

Using the force you beam never ending Hannah Montana directly into your opponants head.

Harold Donchee

Jul 6, 2009
Force Mind Control.

Makes enemies serve you and fight against their friends. That could actual work in a game.

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
Force Testicle Explode!

Or, Force Slow Testicle Crush!

Or, Force ORGASM!

Your enemies will not be able to move either from the pleasure or the sheer pain.