Is anyone else a bit bored of Jimquisition?

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
The Lunatic said:
"They started it" is hardly a real defence now is it?

Regardless, I simply don't agree to what you think. My opinion is that he was being hypocritical and contributing to the harassment of a development team. Nothing you've said makes that untrue.

He could have made a general video and not aimed specifically at a certain development team, which would not have resulted in harassment.

He could have spoke to the indie team directly and let the topic die. Which would not have resulted in harassment.

Instead, he choose to make a video of him laughing at them and then make another one where he spent 5 minutes mocking and deriding them for daring to make a bad video game.

Which resulted in their harassment.

Regardless of Jim's actions, how do you explain and justify the harassment the development team got for the videos Jim made?

In terms of "Is this harassment or not" well, that's kinda subjective.

I'd say that getting a bunch of death threats and doxxing stuff on your forums is harassment.
I'm not going to try and convince you that he didn't help towards the harassment of those devs. You could well be right there, not going to argue against that.

But he never himself actually went in to harass them. He did a first impressions video, they (stupidly) decided to respond, so he responded to that, and so on. It was never harassment, just responding, in a childish manner to be sure, to responses.

He himself has not done anything hypocritical because he never actually engaged in any of the actions he's reviled. You could argue he basically held out a stick, and other people took the stick and beat the devs with it. I won't disagree with that. But honestly I don't blame him for the actions of others. And I thinks he holds his own viewers in a higher regard than to go and actually harass them. Might be nieve though.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
The Lunatic said:
Haerthan said:
That is nowhere near harassment. If you actually watched the video, and earlier videos about suicidally stupid indie devs, you would have seen that those devs started the whole mess by acting in a childish manner, attempting to stifle all criticism. Guess what he does. HE CRITICIZES devs, both AAA and indie. So for you to say that it is hypocritical is a logical fallacy. I think you guys also need to look up the dictionary meaning of harassment. And Jim never condoned harassment,regardless of side.
"They started it" is hardly a real defence now is it?

Regardless, I simply don't agree to what you think. My opinion is that he was being hypocritical and contributing to the harassment of a development team. Nothing you've said makes that untrue.

He could have made a general video and not aimed specifically at a certain development team, which would not have resulted in harassment.

He could have spoke to the indie team directly and let the topic die. Which would not have resulted in harassment.

Instead, he choose to make a video of him laughing at them and then make another one where he spent 5 minutes mocking and deriding them for daring to make a bad video game.

Which resulted in their harassment.

Regardless of Jim's actions, how do you explain and justify the harassment the development team got for the videos Jim made?

In terms of "Is this harassment or not" well, that's kinda subjective.

I'd say that getting a bunch of death threats and doxxing stuff on your forums is harassment.
Dude he criticized them for
1) being lazy
2)being shady (stifling attempt)
3)being childish.

He already called out harassment in an earlier episode, before that one hit, so why should he do it again? If he has to do it again, than it isnt his fault, but the fault of people who can't make the difference between criticism and harassment.
DEath threats and doxxing is harassment. Yes. Never said it wasn't.

PS: I don't think Jim is flawless, but when those devs just hand him ammo and rope, well the bait is sometimes too tasty.

Redryhno said:
Haerthan said:
Redryhno said:
Haerthan said:
Please show me where he is hypocritical. Please do. And btw, saying that harrassment is bad from both sides, isn't. Show it to me in the sutff he put out in the Jimqusition.
snip.
snip
Look, there's friends of his that were involved in some way with the crapfests. Go ask TFYC, they had both happen to them. Go ask the forum we've taken to forgetting because they want to be left alone, they were attacked for saying things on their own corner of the internet that the people that went and started harassing them had no business being there for. Go ask the people that were threatened from their jobs simply because they disagreed with certain entities and individuals. Go talk to the single parent that had her work flagged for plagiarism because of their support of this thing. All this crap, and there's been not so much as a condemnation of the people within their fanbases that did them, not even so much as an apology that it happened to them. Go talk to Pakman, a guy that interviewed people about GG and was accused of being a misogynist BY THOSE VERY PEOPLE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LET ALL SIDES BE HEARD. The guy even put out a video of himself telling everyone what he personally thought, and that he was not pro-GG at all, and explained exactly why. And he is still being harassed by their followers and hangers-on despite apologizing himself for any harassment they've gotten because of his interviews(if any).
I respect people who hate something enough that they'll actually call the crap out, whether it's an anonymous account on the internet or a friend who repeatedly displays said crap. Sterling does not do this, and as such, I find him undeserving of my respect beyond his current economical success.
Considering that many people that wouldn't call themselves a part of the gaming community at all thought that the articles in question WERE targeting everyone and not just some tiny subsection, I have all I need to tell myself that I and the others that believe it are not crazy, not taking it too personally, and that the annoyance is completely justified. That's not even taking into account that some asked what was exactly meant by some of the articles and were told to shut up and sit down basically.
Ok lets take this bit by bit.
1) I have always condemned harassment wherever it popped up. I am against it. I am going to need some proof for the allegations that you said in your first spoiler. NO BREITBART, please, I do have some self-respect.

2)As far as I have seen his videos, he always called out BS, both little and small. From both sides. Look up his mid-August video. Forgot its name.

3) I don't care who or what you are, if you think that those OPINION ARTICLES were an attack on gamers, you must have misunderstood something. The articles are for diversity in gaming, that the white heterosexual male is no longer the only group in it. Also those articles were in response to a HUGE witch hunt, where a female developer was attacked cause she slept around. Whoopedoo. Your cries of "ethics" ring hollow when you can't even be bothered to do a proper search for evidence of collusion. HINT: publishers. Your cries are even hollower when BREITBART, a company that is known to be really unethical, is your supporter.

And with this I am out. Don't quote me again please, I don't care.

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Dr. Crawver said:
I'm not going to try and convince you that he didn't help towards the harassment of those devs. You could well be right there, not going to argue against that.

But he never himself actually went in to harass them. He did a first impressions video, they (stupidly) decided to respond, so he responded to that, and so on. It was never harassment, just responding, in a childish manner to be sure, to responses.

He himself has not done anything hypocritical because he never actually engaged in any of the actions he's reviled. You could argue he basically held out a stick, and other people took the stick and beat the devs with it. I won't disagree with that. But honestly I don't blame him for the actions of others. And I thinks he holds his own viewers in a higher regard than to go and actually harass them. Might be nieve though.
I agree he didn't directly do it.

However, I think by not taking action to avoid it, he indirectly caused it.

The episode could have been very different, rather than focus on one developer in particular, he could have made a general message addressing the culture that goes on in indie developers for developers to lack out at criticism, he could have used multiple examples, past and present, people like Phil Fish for example, as well as newer examples.

A general, "Don't be shit to your community" episode.

Instead, he chose to directly target one development team and in doing so, caused the harassment of those people.

It's a bit of a "Trolley problem" I have to admit, but, I can't help but see it as being entirely avoidable if he had acted differently.

Not apologising afterwards is probably the worst thing however.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
The Lunatic said:
I agree he didn't directly do it.

However, I think by not taking action to avoid it, he indirectly caused it.

The episode could have been very different, rather than focus on one developer in particular, he could have made a general message addressing the culture that goes on in indie developers for developers to lack out at criticism, he could have used multiple examples, past and present, people like Phil Fish for example, as well as newer examples.

A general, "Don't be shit to your community" episode.

Instead, he chose to directly target one development team and in doing so, caused the harassment of those people.

It's a bit of a "Trolley problem" I have to admit, but, I can't help but see it as being entirely avoidable if he had acted differently.

Not apologising afterwards is probably the worst thing however.
It was handled bad by all parties involved. I agree with you there.

He should have done a different video, but I get the feeling that he wanted to do this one as they did spurn him. That and it was probably a lot easier for him. That and people prefer the episodes where he gets more passionate, and he could get passionate about this one as it actually involved him.

It wasn't a high point, I do agree.

I'm just saying, on a technical level he didn't do anything strictly hypocritical, and it all comes down to do you hold him responsible for his audience. I would argue no personality should be held responsible to the actions of their audience unless they explicitly tell them to take a specific action, which he never did. Of course you are welcome to disagree with that view of it.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I notice a pattern that people seem to stop enjoying Jim when he starts talking about something on a side they don't personally support.

Haerthan said:
Please show me where he is hypocritical.
Come on, man, he doesn't agree with meeeeee. And even though he used a kinder tone than he's used on a lot of issues, his failure to personally fellate me and validate my opinions is the height of hypocrisy.

CaitSeith said:
I agree. The video title is just putting words he never said in his mouth.
If you were expecting different, you're addressing the wrong crowd.

MarsAtlas said:
Just a reminder, its a thirteen second clip. You're not going to get proper context. Additionally, people, including Jim, were already praising what Sessler was saying before he got to the "expose their addresses" bit. You're never going to get proper context from an audio clip that cuts out at the point where most people would react. And lets face it, at a panel like that, its not the time to bring up an issue like that. There's a very good chance that they were even being paid to speak, so thats more of a after-the-fact conversation. I mean, lets be real - do you call out every single worrying thing you hear somebody say? If I tried that during the holidays I wouldn't get through one hour with them before getting disowned. Certain conversations at certain times an avenues, and when you've got a big audience who paid to hear you talk about a specific subject and that you'd previously agreed to keep things civil with your fellow panelists, its not the time. Its a shitty gotcha that anybody who is trying to think critically could see past, so lets just recognize it for what it is.
To that end, there's a real-world debate tactic which is the verbal equivalent of "spray and pray" which literally relies on this. You say thirty or forty things without necessarily even needing a factual basis, knowing full well there's not enough time to respond to all of them practically. A famous, though not necessarily the fullest example, is the Ham on Nye debate. Nye didn't take the bait, though. Ham also didn't pull the "you didn't address all my points, your argument is invalid" part that's most relevant. Still the fundamentals are there.

Of course, in this case, it's a third party holding it against Jim for disingenuous reasons, and maybe he could have addressed it if not carefully cropped for a certain group of people suffering from major herd mentality issues. But a lot of the same problems run parallel, not only limited to the tactic of the video, but also just the fact that the folks who have jumped on this are pretty clearly working backwards from a conclusion.

Captcha: let me know.

Know what, captcha?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I'm getting a little bored, but I don't know if it's him or me. Jim won me over with his expert use of words. Now that he knows he has an audience, it feels like he's phoning it in a bit. He's still speaking his mind, but he's not convincing me he's right anymore.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Haerthan said:
1) I have always condemned harassment wherever it popped up. I am against it. I am going to need some proof for the allegations that you said in your first spoiler. NO BREITBART, please, I do have some self-respect.

2)As far as I have seen his videos, he always called out BS, both little and small. From both sides. Look up his mid-August video. Forgot its name.

3) I don't care who or what you are, if you think that those OPINION ARTICLES were an attack on gamers, you must have misunderstood something. The articles are for diversity in gaming, that the white heterosexual male is no longer the only group in it. Also those articles were in response to a HUGE witch hunt, where a female developer was attacked cause she slept around. Whoopedoo. Your cries of "ethics" ring hollow when you can't even be bothered to do a proper search for evidence of collusion. HINT: publishers. Your cries are even hollower when BREITBART, a company that is known to be really unethical, is your supporter.

Oh, you wanted to not be quoted again? Tough, it's happening anyways, because I'm tired of seeing the people repeating lies and half-truths get away nearly scott-free because they say to stop talking to them. Life does not work like that unless you actually are friends or employed by the person saying it.

1) You really seemed concerned with Breitbart, exactly what is there that makes you so terrified of it?(and don't pull that "they've been involved in unethical actions before" because I don't know a news outlet that hasn't been at some point in their history) And one writer is covering as many facets of it as he can and wishes to, not the whole site, so please drop your guilt-by-association jumble. Or don't, it means the advertiser writing campaign is even more justified and nobody has any right to tell people they can't do that with any amount of authority in this instance.

Anyways, as far as I know, you don't have to go there to find any of the crap I just mentioned, all it takes is the ability to have enough patience to sit down and read through the links on the GG page itself.

2) No, no, he really hasn't. That mid-August video you're talking about is one of his that I was talking about. He did not call out devs or their fanbases. He called out the people that disagreed with them, and by extension, himself.

3) Of course you don't care who or what I am, I don't either, I wasn't talking about myself except in a tangential sense. I wasn't sure what they were about, and I was one of the ones told to sit down and shut up, and I did, I left Gamasutra and I'm never going back there despite it and the Escapist being my internet gaming haunts for all intents and purposes.

It wasn't until later when I was told by a couple of people(some of them indie devs that held some of the article's writers in high regard and shared their thoughts with them.) that it was ok to kick people out of their hobbies, jobs, and education if they didn't match with what some authority figure thought said hobbyists, professionals, and students should be like that I actually got involved. Because I had it happen in front of me in high school and I refuse to let it happen again if I have some kind of say about it.

Nobody cared that the white-male-hetero gamer was no longer the "majority". It hasn't been that way since the mid-80's, these articles just always assumed so because the people writing that crap were mostly white people. I'm half Scott/Irish, half AmerInd, so what does it make me? A white guy playing games? Part of a minority with a worse history of being abused by white people than blacks and still don't get near the same media attention despite being considered "above" slaves most places for about a hundred years longer? Or you know, just a gamer? Because despite what these people seem to believe, the world doesn't stop at Hawaii and Florida, and the majority of the world is NOT white, male and - arguably - straight.

It's arrogance of a high degree to think that the majority of the people reading your articles is like that as well.

As for the collusion, everyone knew that publishers were probably only going to screw you if given the chance and so nobody's trusted them in years. The Indie Community has been billed as this Utopia of sorts for years however. A place where devs could do whatever they wanted without fear of repercussion from suits, and it was found out that there's a specific group of them looking to only get their messages and games heard and played. And to pressure others into only creating what doesn't offend them or their sensibilities. In short, it's just as corrupt as AAA, the only difference being there's just lots of speculation and stupidity and nothing concrete with AAA because they're smart enough to hire PR firms and not keep anything incriminating on the internet. Oh, and they also apologize when shit hits the fan, whether or not they're directly responsible for it.(and that's normally enough for most people, simply acknowledging they're human too)

[spoiler+Has nothing to do with the thread]
And quit fooling yourself, it was not because she slept around, it was because she slept around with people in positions that made her professional life easier to climb without the same amount of work and talent countless other women have needed to get there. It was because sexual harassment claims against men were widely reported and were condemned as obviously rape before it was decided nothing actually happened and that it was a bunch of hot air. It was because this happened before with married men, and there was an active attempt at covering everything up, apparently because it was a woman this time, and then people dug, and found out there were lots of strings, financial and otherwise, in a subsection of the indie game dev community and parts of the games journalism industries. Nobody gives a crap that she slept around, it was the reaction when it was asked "You slept with her minutes after submitting an article giving her center stage, how do we know we can trust you" and it was met with cries of misogyny and harassment over how a woman chose to express herself sexually.

It is because there was a double standard in place in addition to people refusing to accept any amount of responsibility for their actions or under-the-table dealings giving preferential coverage and awards to friends, financial partners, and f**k buddies.
[/spoiler]

And with that, I'm out.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
Redryhno said:
Haerthan said:

Oh, you wanted to not be quoted again? Tough, it's happening anyways, because I'm tired of seeing the people repeating lies and half-truths get away nearly scott-free because they say to stop talking to them. Life does not work like that unless you actually are friends or employed by the person saying it.

1) You really seemed concerned with Breitbart, exactly what is there that makes you so terrified of it?(and don't pull that "they've been involved in unethical actions before" because I don't know a news outlet that hasn't been at some point in their history) And one writer is covering as many facets of it as he can and wishes to, not the whole site, so please drop your guilt-by-association jumble. Or don't, it means the advertiser writing campaign is even more justified and nobody has any right to tell people they can't do that with any amount of authority in this instance.

Anyways, as far as I know, you don't have to go there to find any of the crap I just mentioned, all it takes is the ability to have enough patience to sit down and read through the links on the GG page itself.

2) No, no, he really hasn't. That mid-August video you're talking about is one of his that I was talking about. He did not call out devs or their fanbases. He called out the people that disagreed with them, and by extension, himself.

3) Of course you don't care who or what I am, I don't either, I wasn't talking about myself except in a tangential sense. I wasn't sure what they were about, and I was one of the ones told to sit down and shut up, and I did, I left Gamasutra and I'm never going back there despite it and the Escapist being my internet gaming haunts for all intents and purposes.

It wasn't until later when I was told by a couple of people(some of them indie devs that held some of the article's writers in high regard and shared their thoughts with them.) that it was ok to kick people out of their hobbies, jobs, and education if they didn't match with what some authority figure thought said hobbyists, professionals, and students should be like that I actually got involved. Because I had it happen in front of me in high school and I refuse to let it happen again if I have some kind of say about it.

Nobody cared that the white-male-hetero gamer was no longer the "majority". It hasn't been that way since the mid-80's, these articles just always assumed so because the people writing that crap were mostly white people. I'm half Scott/Irish, half AmerInd, so what does it make me? A white guy playing games? Part of a minority with a worse history of being abused by white people than blacks and still don't get near the same media attention despite being considered "above" slaves most places for about a hundred years longer? Or you know, just a gamer? Because despite what these people seem to believe, the world doesn't stop at Hawaii and Florida, and the majority of the world is NOT white, male and - arguably - straight.

It's arrogance of a high degree to think that the majority of the people reading your articles is like that as well.

As for the collusion, everyone knew that publishers were probably only going to screw you if given the chance and so nobody's trusted them in years. The Indie Community has been billed as this Utopia of sorts for years however. A place where devs could do whatever they wanted without fear of repercussion from suits, and it was found out that there's a specific group of them looking to only get their messages and games heard and played. And to pressure others into only creating what doesn't offend them or their sensibilities. In short, it's just as corrupt as AAA, the only difference being there's just lots of speculation and stupidity and nothing concrete with AAA because they're smart enough to hire PR firms and not keep anything incriminating on the internet. Oh, and they also apologize when shit hits the fan, whether or not they're directly responsible for it.(and that's normally enough for most people, simply acknowledging they're human too)

[spoiler+Has nothing to do with the thread]
And quit fooling yourself, it was not because she slept around, it was because she slept around with people in positions that made her professional life easier to climb without the same amount of work and talent countless other women have needed to get there. It was because sexual harassment claims against men were widely reported and were condemned as obviously rape before it was decided nothing actually happened and that it was a bunch of hot air. It was because this happened before with married men, and there was an active attempt at covering everything up, apparently because it was a woman this time, and then people dug, and found out there were lots of strings, financial and otherwise, in a subsection of the indie game dev community and parts of the games journalism industries. Nobody gives a crap that she slept around, it was the reaction when it was asked "You slept with her minutes after submitting an article giving her center stage, how do we know we can trust you" and it was met with cries of misogyny and harassment over how a woman chose to express herself sexually.

It is because there was a double standard in place in addition to people refusing to accept any amount of responsibility for their actions or under-the-table dealings giving preferential coverage and awards to friends, financial partners, and f**k buddies.
[/spoiler]

And with that, I'm out.
Yep, usual GG LIES. THEY FOUND NOTHING. NOTHING. So yea go take your own half-truths and lies somewhere else. I was willing to meet you halfway. There was no review, there was nothing that showed a sign of collusion between those people. Again proof. So far you brought only allegations. I also like how you brush away the actual corruption, mainly the publishers, by saying no one trusts them. Yes that is why we had Aliens Colonial Marines, AC Unity, Doritogate, and god knows how many other examples that have an actual bearing on this bloody industry.

Guess what dude, Zoe Queen doesnt control the industry with her vagina. So stop digging up dirt and lies where NONE EXISTS. But hey it is clear to me what you are. It is a useless endeavor to try to show you a different side of the argument. You and the rest of GG bring up the same bloody lies over and over, when everyone with an ability to search Google disproved them LONG AGO.

Edit Oh And TFYC is something really SHADY. There were issues there, yes, but ZQ apologized for that and someone kept going from their side. .

Edit 2: And everybody with some knowledge knows that BReitbart takes the cake when it comes to unethical behaviour. Hell theres a ton of dudes without any affiliation to the gaming community that would love to take down that site and Milo (No idea his last name).

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Redryhno said:
Nobody cared that the white-male-hetero gamer was no longer the "majority".
You're right, nobody did care, even though that was the primary thrust of the pieces that people were offended by.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
Thorn14 said:
And so another thread turns into more arguing about #GG.

Good job.
well then tell the GGers to stop making it always about themselves.

"oh he has a different opinion, hes a hypocrite"
"oh he condones harassment"

and on and on and on. There is a reason why we still need feminism.

PS: Please don't view this as an attack on you. In fact I agree with you.

Methodia Chicken

Sep 9, 2014
To avoid adding to the GG# dialogue and piling onto Jim who's heart was in the right place most of the time.

Yes I am sick of him, but he's gone now. so I'm happy enough.

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Haerthan said:

Oh, okay.

Thread asks for people's opinions.

Your response is "Your opinion is wrong! Stop talking about it!".

What? You know, if you want want to talk about something, don't respond to people.

Other people are allowed to post things you don't agree with, you're not required to argue with everyone who does.

I mean, if you want to sure, but, don't complain about it.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
The Lunatic said:
Haerthan said:

Oh, okay.

Thread asks for people's opinions.

Your response is "Your opinion is wrong! Stop talking about it!".

What? You know, if you want want to talk about something, don't respond to people.

Other people are allowed to post things you don't agree with, you're not required to argue with everyone who does.

I mean, if you want to sure, but, don't complain about it.
The reason why I believe YOUR, and every other GGer, opinion is wrong is because it is based on a lack of evidence. Besides the thread was about Jimquisition, not GG. So how about next time don't derail?

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Haerthan said:
The reason why I believe YOUR, and every other GGer, opinion is wrong is because it is based on a lack of evidence. Besides the thread was about Jimquisition, not GG. So how about next time don't derail?
That's uh.. Well, that's not how opinions work. I mean, I even asked you a question to explain my point, and you just ignored it, so, yeah.

But, I don't really think we can debate much if you just refuse to allow anyone else to have any opinion that isn't also one you agree with.

I mean, you're entering this debate with an attitude that refuses to even listen, so... Yeah...

Regardless, this thread is about Jimquistion, and given he did features on GamerGate, it's understandable that people would have opinions which overlap.

I was more iffy on him since around the time he started doing Dismal Jesters, but, regardless, I did enjoy his content around then. His attitude around Gamergate was just the nail in the coffin.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
The Lunatic said:
Haerthan said:
That's uh.. Well, that's not how opinions work. I mean, I even asked you a question to explain my point, and you just ignored it, so, yeah.

But, I don't really think we can debate much if you just refuse to allow anyone else to have any opinion that isn't also one you agree with.

I mean, you're entering this debate with an attitude that refuses to even listen, so... Yeah...

Regardless, this thread is about Jimquistion, and given he did features on GamerGate, it's understandable that people would have opinions which overlap.

I was more iffy on him since around the time he started doing Dismal Jesters, but, regardless, I did enjoy his content around then. His attitude around Gamergate was just the nail in the coffin.
I was willing to listen, up until the usual lies and half truths surfaced once more. An opinion that completely ignores reality in my eyes is a worthless one. Yes he did do features on GG, but he was mostly neutral, again harking back to his mid-August video. He was against harassment from all sides. He didnt pick and choose. You don't like him, fine, sometimes he can be quite abrasive, I don't deny it. His attitude was one of condemning harassment from all sides.

If he has anti-GG friends, that is his business, not ours.

Popido

Oct 21, 2010
I'm happy he is associated with #GG now.

Jimmy left us in the right terms and I hope he ends up going indie.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Haerthan said:
I was willing to listen, up until the usual lies and half truths surfaced once more. An opinion that completely ignores reality in my eyes is a worthless one. Yes he did do features on GG, but he was mostly neutral, again harking back to his mid-August video. He was against harassment from all sides. He didnt pick and choose. You don't like him, fine, sometimes he can be quite abrasive, I don't deny it. His attitude was one of condemning harassment from all sides.
Jim also attempted to stay out of it, for which he was accused of being anti-Gamergate (because anyone who isn't with them is against them, it seems), whined at, stalked, harassed, and prodded to speak. If a bunch of assholes tried to bully me into talking about their cause, I doubt I'd come across as positive, either. It's like they poisoned their own well.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Popido said:
I'm happy he is associated with #GG now.
Incessantly, annoyingly and still incorrectly.

OT: If you compare his most recent episodes to the older ones then yes, they're not as exciting or animated, but that's a reflection of the current times - things are happening more or less "as usual". He does other stuff now, so it doesn't matter. The next time something big and worth reporting on occurs, many of us will once again be seeing the Jim Sterling that we know and love. So cheer up.