is anyone else playing as a Khajiit in Skyrim?!

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
'Cause honestly, I'm starting to feel like the only one!!

Yeah, maybe they don't have some kick-ass crazy fire abilities like Dark elves do, and they made be a little out-of-the-ordinary for people who usually just play Nord, but c'mon!! They're really awesome to make an Assassin or a Thief with! Is there honestly anyone else?? I'd really like to hear a little love towards the Khajiit right now lol!

So Escapist members, tell me; is there any one out there playing as a Khajiit? What stats are you building up? Also, if you're not, what's your reason for not wanting to? Do you find other races cooler, or do you just really hate cats?? I'm curious, let me know! :)

Personally, I made a female Khajiit named Yhünna Khi'ul, and building her towards a kind of Assassin archetype, what's everyone else making??

Thanks! :)

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
No. No one in the entire world is playing as a furry. Just you. You are the only person.

As for me, I got super bored with my Imperial good guy warrior, so now I made an argonian psychopath mass murderer. Lots more fun, since now I get to take out my frustrations with the NPCs on the actual NPCs inflicting those frustrations.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Your never the only one fortunately. And I haven't played Skyrim yet, but I did play Oblivion, and I never even gave the Khajiit a second glance, they just don't seem to fit in well.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
I made a Khajit.... never played on him again after the unbound mission because when he swings he makes very wired grunting noises that make me uncomfortable.

Also I play as a high elf..yet right now I am pissd because I don't know how to feed and I am at stage 4 vampirism.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I'm playing as Kailk, a Khajiit swashbuckler, who dual-wields one-handed swords and uses a bow, sort of like a pirate. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and as soon as I saw the Khajiit I knew I had to be one.

Unarmed combat with those claws and the night-vision really come in handy, if you know what I mean!

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
My first character was the same as all my other Elder Scrolls firsts. Liz'Ard the Argonian mage. My 2nd is an Orc warrior, 'Grom'. My 3rd is usually a stealth cat, but I don't have a set name for those.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Duffeknol said:
No. No one in the entire world is playing as a furry. Just you. You are the only person.

As for me, I got super bored with my Imperial good guy warrior, so now I made an argonian psychopath mass murderer. Lots more fun, since now I get to take out my frustrations with the NPCs on the actual NPCs inflicting those frustrations.
Well that's a pretty cool character lol, sounds like fun! But I don't see why you gotta talk down about mine!

Furries are not my thing lol, I think only people who want to play a Khajiit as a furry, will play it as such.
Personally, I play mine more like what I believe it's supposed to be; a cool, alienated race that is trying to make a living just like everyone else. I get lost in the folklore, and have a fun time imagining what life would really be like around normal-looking people, when you look exactly like a cat. Not at all a furry!

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
steelserenity said:
Duffeknol said:

Well that's a pretty cool character lol, sounds like fun! But I don't see why you gotta talk down about mine!

Furries are not my thing lol, I think only people who want to play a Khajiit as a furry, will play it as such.
Personally, I play mine more like what I believe it's supposed to be; a cool, alienated race that is trying to make a living just like everyone else. I get lost in the folklore, and have a fun time imagining what life would really be like around normal-looking people, when you look exactly like a cat. Not at all a furry!
Lol, don't worry man, I was just messing with ya.

By internet definition, since I am playing an argonian, I am a 'scaly'.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Khajiit Assasin / Thief / Werewolf / Eater of babies here :D

And well even though some people might draw extremely quick conclusions combining the avatar with the post, hold on for a moment. I picked the Khajiit for the stats, not the tail and adorable puffed ears.

Next one I dunno. I think I'll want to experience heavy armor 2h gameplay next. Whenever... I ever... get done... with... this gameplay x.x

So yeah Khajiit high fives for everyone |3

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Z of the Na said:
I'm playing as Kailk, a Khajiit swashbuckler, who dual-wields one-handed swords and uses a bow, sort of like a pirate. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and as soon as I saw the Khajiit I knew I had to be one.

Unarmed combat with those claws and the night-vision really come in handy, if you know what I mean!
That was the same with me too; I have play Bethesda games before(like a disgusting amount of my life went into fallout) but never another Elder Scrolls game! Just like you as well, the second I saw that you could be a kitty, I was like sign me up!

Glad to see there's some other people out there who think like me!!

Mar 30, 2010
My current (read first) character is a neutral Dunmer Battlemage specializing in Destruction, Conjuration and One Handed (Axes). In the pipeline ready to be played are (in no particular order) a pro-Imperial Breton Knight, a pro-rebellion Nord Tribesman, and a neutral Khajiit Assassin.

So no, I'm not playing a Khajiit at the moment, but I will be at some point in the near future.

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
I currently play a khajit thief. The racial abilites are basically worthless, but bringing claws to a fistfight is always fun.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Duffeknol said:
steelserenity said:
Duffeknol said:

Lol, don't worry man, I was just messing with ya.

By internet definition, since I am playing an argonian, I am a 'scaly'.
lol I figured, just gotta stand up for my cat brothas! (and sistas, I guess)
And a 'scaly'?? I've never heard that one before lol! :S