is anyone else playing as a Khajiit in Skyrim?!

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Yup, pretty much same as I always go for, sneaky evil ninja kitty assassin, speced in archery, one handed, sneak, light armor and lockpicking, although I do feel very out of place in Skyrim, wasnt so bad in Oblivion, there were more kajiits around.

And I am glad they are not like real cats, can you imagine?! Kajiit racial: Must sleep 16 hours each day or suffer the debuff "sleepy kitty" reducing all damage dealt by 75 percent

Or walking up to random citizens asking for tummy rubs!

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I plan on playing a Khajiit in my next playthrough.

though mainly to see how well I'd get through the game fighting unarmed.

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
I started out with an Argonian. got him to level 32. i can insta kill dragon priests. x30 backstab with a small chance of insta kill (i love my mehrunes razor). ive gotten bored. so i made a axe and shield wielding, dwarven armor that he forged wearing imperial brute.

steelserenity said:
'Cause honestly, I'm starting to feel like the only one!!
my brother is playing a khajiit. have you gotten into any fist fights with your character? you dont punch. you claw!

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Fasckira said:
steelserenity said:
'Cause honestly, I'm starting to feel like the only one!!
Yes, I was waiting for this day. Take this!

Joking aside though, out of all my friends only one is playing Khajiit and thats because shes a crazy cat lady.
lol honestly, that`s like perfect!
And yeaaaah, I`m a crazy cat lady too. it works!

Fleetfiend

Jun 1, 2011
I love love my Khajit. I'm focusing on Archery and Conjuration, and I use unarmed a lot because I find it humorous to literally claw someone's eyes out in the game. Even though... it's annoying that they added relevance to fighting unarmed by giving Khajit that ability, and yet they took out the unarmed skill...

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
I was planning on making a Khajiit sneaky theif/heavy guantlets and claws aficionado for my second character.
Right now I'm still busy playing as an argnonian war-mage. Seeing as how I'm 20 hours in and feel like I've barely scratched the surface though, I doubt I'll be getting around to another character anytime soon.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Fenra said:
Yup, pretty much same as I always go for, sneaky evil ninja kitty assassin, speced in archery, one handed, sneak, light armor and lockpicking, although I do feel very out of place in Skyrim, wasnt so bad in Oblivion, there were more kajiits around.

And I am glad they are not like real cats, can you imagine?! Kajiit racial: Must sleep 16 hours each day or suffer the debuff "sleepy kitty" reducing all damage dealth by 75 percent

Or walking up to random citizens asking for tummy rubs!
lol well that's a win!

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
LimitedPunctuation said:
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
Once I get Skyrim for christmas, I'll be playing one. ^_^

EDIT: Not OT but still related to Skyrim... Is there any way to become a good fist-fighter in Skyrim now that they've removed the unarmed skill that was in previous Elder Scrolls games?
there's some enchantments you can put on gloves to make them do more melee damage, and in the heavy armor skill tree you can choose a perk that makes your unarmed melee attacks do +10 damage if you're wearing steel bracers
Ah, cool. Thanks for that ^_^

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
I kept in mind that I wanted a race that simply felt "right". Didn't care about any racials or any of that.

As much as I like the Skyrim setting (I LOVE IT), I feel like I don't "belong" unless I'm a Nord. My Khajit is dark brownish/green, and sticks out like a sore thumb to kinda personify the fact that I feel like I do not belong there.
I know exactly what you mean! It's like one big Nord club! Oh well, we Khajiit gotta stick together!

M-E-D The Poet

Sep 12, 2011
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
Once I get Skyrim for christmas, I'll be playing one. ^_^

EDIT: Not OT but still related to Skyrim... Is there any way to become a good fist-fighter in Skyrim now that they've removed the unarmed skill that was in previous Elder Scrolls games?
yup you can brawl with people

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
I play a Kajiit ranger. Its great. But the in game racism some people have towards my character makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Duffeknol said:
No. No one in the entire world is playing as a furry.

Wait a sec... -slam-

OBJECTION! clearly these are Anthropomorphics? A furry is a member of a specific art group Furries. It's clear that you are indeed... A troll! TAKE THAT!

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Damn dirty Khjiit, they come over to our lands, sell us their drugs, act all differently......

Argonian for life yo!

sifffffff

Oct 28, 2011
Somebody answer a question: Have you run into any occasions where you choice of race was actively referenced in the game? I'm wondering if you were an Argonian walking into Windhelm for the first time or an Orc encountering one of their camps in the wilderness.

Jan 23, 2010
MrDeckard said:
I will be creating a Kajiit when a nudity mod comes out for the PC version.

..........I like furries...
This might be a bit off topic. But there is already a nude mod. Check out this screengrab I took from the top Skyrim mods page, on the site Skyrim Nexus.

I have no idea if it suits your needs, I haven't checked it out myself. Not really interested. But it does say that Khajiit are included in the mod...