is anyone else playing as a Khajiit in Skyrim?!

Jan 23, 2010
aftohsix said:
Somebody answer a question: Have you run into any occasions where you choice of race was actively referenced in the game? I'm wondering if you were an Argonian walking into Windhelm for the first time or an Orc encountering one of their camps in the wilderness.
Mostly it's just combat taunts from enemies and random comments from NPCs (without initiating conversation). Things like calling you a cat etc (Khajiit). Even the most racist Nords who actively oppress the Dunmer living in that town greeted my Khajiit politely and asked for help in aquiring some objects. -__-

pln9fos

Mar 17, 2010
My friend who lives across the street is a Khajiit, ironically specializing in heavy armor. At the moment, I'm a Redguard, but I WAS a Khajiit when I first started, but I had to restart my game because I got stuck in a dungeon with no way out except through enemies too powerful for me to fight that I also couldn't sneak past; beware the Sightless Pit!

Aug 1, 2010
The Almighty Grigard said:
MrDeckard said:
I will be creating a Kajiit when a nudity mod comes out for the PC version.

..........I like furries...
This might be a bit off topic. But there is already a nude mod. Check out this screengrab I took from the top Skyrim mods page, on the site Skyrim Nexus.

I have no idea if it suits your needs, I haven't checked it out myself. Not really interested. But it does say that Khajiit are included in the mod...
Why thank you kind sir!

OT: NOW I have a Kajiit.

T0MCAT

Nov 15, 2010
yup i'm playing a Khajiit though i ended up specializing in heavy armor for some reason, and there's rarely any other khajiit in the game itself apart from that trade caravan so i see how it actually feels kinda lonely after a while :p

Fifty-One

Sep 13, 2010
I generally roll Bretons for the resistance to magic. Currently playing a Breton Vampire Thief who just finished eradicating Morthal's vampire problem ... I hate my own kind.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
I am. Mostly because I want to see if I marry a human and have sex with them, would it technically be bestiality?

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
Kajiit archer.

Specializing in Archery, sneak, lockpicking, pickpocketing, and alchemy

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
steelserenity said:
'Cause honestly, I'm starting to feel like the only one!!

Yeah, maybe they don't have some kick-ass crazy fire abilities like Dark elves do, and they made be a little out-of-the-ordinary for people who usually just play Nord, but c'mon!! They're really awesome to make an Assassin or a Thief with! Is there honestly anyone else?? I'd really like to hear a little love towards the Khajiit right now lol!

So Escapist members, tell me; is there any one out there playing as a Khajiit? What stats are you building up? Also, if you're not, what's your reason for not wanting to? Do you find other races cooler, or do you just really hate cats?? I'm curious, let me know! :)

Personally, I made a female Khajiit named Yhünna Khi'ul, and building her towards a kind of Assassin archetype, what's everyone else making??

Thanks! :)
Khajiits are awesome. I played as a Khajiit on my first character in Morrowind, Oblivion and also Skyrim. I love them and mine is an assassin. She's almost got 100 in sneak. She's got around 60 in both Archery and one handed, which she dual wields an elven axe and the blade of woe. She's got around 50 in lockpicking and alchemy. She's got 60 in light armor too. I think that's it. She's the listener. I named her Wendy Al'Jazira.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I was sooo close to playing a Khajit rogue/archer/prowler of hot tin roofes, but then I couldn't work out how to change the ears in the character creation (seriously, what the hell is it under?) and I just thought "Fuck it, Nord Archer/Assassin".
Cos being 7 feet tall and blonde doesn't mean you can't be sneaky.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Khajiit assassin as well. :p

Female, named Zha'Dee, and leveling up Archery, Sneak, and I think Lockpick.

Glaive_21842

Dec 21, 2009
well my first character was Sandalphon the Altmer mage. Yeah, she's level 34 now, so i needed something new. Soooo, i rolled up Glaive teh sword&board fighter and Valefar the Khajiit thiefsassin. Haven't really touched the Khajiit much, but i will eventually.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
megaraccoon said:
i'm a khajiit werewolf!!
I can't handle this irony that's this funny so early in the morning, I almost spit coffee allover my keyboard.

Anyway, I play a Khajiit too, I always play Khajiit but in Skyrim it's really helpful to be able to see in the dark with out wasting a hand carrying around a torch.
Or mana casting light spells every five minutes.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
steelserenity said:
'Cause honestly, I'm starting to feel like the only one!!

Yeah, maybe they don't have some kick-ass crazy fire abilities like Dark elves do, and they made be a little out-of-the-ordinary for people who usually just play Nord, but c'mon!! They're really awesome to make an Assassin or a Thief with! Is there honestly anyone else?? I'd really like to hear a little love towards the Khajiit right now lol!

So Escapist members, tell me; is there any one out there playing as a Khajiit? What stats are you building up? Also, if you're not, what's your reason for not wanting to? Do you find other races cooler, or do you just really hate cats?? I'm curious, let me know! :)

Personally, I made a female Khajiit named Yhünna Khi'ul, and building her towards a kind of Assassin archetype, what's everyone else making??

Thanks! :)
Need I point you to the previous strip from Critical Miss? Don't believe for a minute that you're the Highlander, sir or ma'am...
Of course there are people playing as Khajiit. They're also being stealthy about it, in proper Khajiiti fashion.
:)

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
I am Throrgrim of Skyrim, mighty warrior and renowned smith...

...and a werewolf on the side. It's fun to eat random villages.