Is Bulletstorm Appropriate for Kids, CliffyB?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
lacktheknack said:
Clearly, someone has divided by zero somewhere... the jerks...
I must slowly be going insane or something.
Becuase I remember seeing the first bullet points on youtube in my subscriptions a while ago. Then I saw another bullet points video appear in the subscription box a couple days later (the one this thread is about). Thinking it was hte same vid as previous I didn't click it. I then came to the escapist where I saw a link to the vid that this thread is about, then realised there are more than one bullet points video. I then went to my subscription box to discover it was the same video, and the video this thread is about. And that was all a few days ago.

[HEADING=1]BRAIN MELT![/HEADING]

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
irani_che said:
fuck
that guy is so awesome. this advert wins the Internet for now
Based purely on this I want to buy that game just because those bits are so great. I don't own an Xbox 360 and I probably never will but I'm still tempted just to give in.

duedmen

Sep 23, 2009
manythings said:
irani_che said:
fuck
Based purely on this I want to buy that game just because those bits are so great. I don't own an Xbox 360 and I probably never will but I'm still tempted just to give in.
its multiplatform ps3 pc and x box

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
duedmen said:
manythings said:
irani_che said:
fuck
its multiplatform ps3 pc and x box
Ooo, handy.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
take out the blood/gore/removel of limbs take out the questionable one liners and such then take out the cussing, then yes. Its no worse than COD for dummies gamepaly wise.... oh I meant MW2....

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
That was hilarious...

Palademon said:
I fail to see the importance of devoting a thread to this, John.
Well, it made my day. Can't really say that about most other threads here...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Meh. That wasn't all that funny, and I love old Cliffy.

I did like the 'dicktits' phrase though.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I love the fact that it is pics of Cliffy B with Lotion and tissues.... Another great vid for Bulletstorm..

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Hahaah, that's brilliant! And now I know what I'm spending my Christmas money on - Bulletstorm Epic Edition.
Looks pretty damn brilliant anyway, and I planned on getting it, but this has sealed the deal.