Is China Building a Warcraft and Starcraft Theme Park?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
I'd go there just to shake hands with a dude in a space marine/zealot/hydralisk costume XD

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I wonder how many Overlords you need to build something like that....

Really though I would think these are fakes, or concept art done by someone to show how cool they are. I think Blizzard would come down hard on China if they allowed something like that.

Staskala

Sep 28, 2010
Media mentions 2 different locations where the park will appareantly be built, Blizzard reps refuse to comment and noone has ever heard of it before yesterday.

Everything points to it being a hoax, but then again, there's this [http://games.sina.com.cn/o/n/2011-02-09/1015473328.shtml].
Although this might as well be an entirely different rollercoaster.

So much speculation, so little actual information...

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
It's China, they probably had a crack team of 12 yr-old hackers hard at work day and night to suppress all media information about this park so nobody outside of China knew about it. Until now.

Also, are Americans/Everyone Else even allowed into China? Last I heard they were pretty isolationist over there.

Scout Tactical

Jun 23, 2010
ultratog1028 said:
Technically, if the park was anywhere in the world, wouldn't South Korea be making it?
Fixed that for you.

No, really though, pretty cool concept. Even if it's fake, love the concept images.

Masteryuri666

Apr 9, 2010
Would be awesome if it actually came into being but I see one fatal flaw with the Starcraft themed park.

Not enough pylons.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Ugh. Warcraft land is a little too horde-flavored for my liking. But I do applaud IronForge poking out of the mountain there, laddie.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
This quite frankly does NOT surprise me seeing as there is a Pokémon theme park in Japan.

Actually...wasn't there a Sega theme park somewhere as well?

Boy...orchestra concerts playing video game music, Jedi becoming a religion, Klingon being taught in colleges, video games being used for exercise and physical therapy...and now video game based theme parks.

Like I said before...it is quite obvious that it is the geek that shall inherit the Earth.