Is it wrong to type in colors most of the time?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I like it when it's used as a roleplaying thing, similar to Jack and Calumon.
The game.
That'll teach you to check my posts.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Judgement101 said:
crudus said:
Judgement101 said:
That's fine
Judgement101 said:
No
Judgement101 said:
Oh fuck no
Judgement101 said:
That's ok
Judgement101 said:
That's fine
Judgement101 said:
That's fine
It was a rainbow :( oh well I guess I'll stop, sorry everyone :'-(
No, don't stop! Make it your thing! Like a gimmick!

I like it.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
child of lileth said:
If it's one solid color the whole post, I don't mind it. If they do it in rainbows for no reason, then it gets annoying.
This is how i feel about it. On aim, my script is always white letters and black background.

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Judgement101 said:
I've taken to writing in colors and I was wondering, Does people typing in colors annoy you or does it brighten up your day? (or does it do nothing)
Whenever I see one of your posts, the rainbows make me happy :D
As does the bunny ^.^
Keep at it!

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
i don't even know how to, but i like it. it adds viarity (hope I spelled that right)

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
Judgement101 said:
I've taken to writing in colors and I was wondering, Does people typing in colors annoy you or does it brighten up your day? (or does it do nothing)
To me it makes the person look like they are screaming out for attention if they do it ALL the time but doing it for a sentence or two is fine if you are trying to make a point.

Wedlock49

May 5, 2010
Judgement101 said:
I'm colour blind.

I cannot see the L in the word colour and I have trouble seeing the others because of the white background this forum has. Text that's in colours tends to be hard to read for people who are colourblind, if you're going to type in colours at least make sure you understand what colours are good to be used for text.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Kpt._Rob said:
As I recall from back when I started here reading the forum rules, they prefer that colors only be used for emphasis. I think writing in colors all the time takes away from the... well... specialness? of having colors. It's fun every now and again, but if you do it all the time it's overwhelming, so it's best to just save it for emphasis.
I think it add to the "specialness", just not in the way that your thinking. More in the "do not say retard around him, idiot" way.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
The green color was a fave when I go into forums, until some forum banned me for such... Maybe I used it too much...

:(

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Man, Ivory is such an annoying color.
TIME PARADOX

And Mr. Purple oughta post in this thread, all his posts are in purple.