Is pizza in the morning a sacrilege?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?

Woem

May 28, 2009
Man I'd love a nice pizza right now, at 9:30 AM. Didn't have breakfast yet.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Is pizza in the morning a sacrilege?
A priviledge maybe, certainly not a sacriledge. Nothing wrong with Breakfast Pizza. It's a good way to make use of any leftovers if you didn't finish your takeout the night before.

Having a large breakfast makes the most sense because you've got the most work ahead of you. I've never quite understood why people have such large dinners when they're going to spend the rest of the evening sat in front of the internet *cough* T.V.

lenneth

Aug 17, 2008
Pizza in the morning is Breakfast, not Sacrelige...unless the pizza is lacking bacon, if it is without bacon then yes it is sacrelige

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Eh, whatever. Seems kind of strange, but that's just 'cause we never eat it in the morning. If you want it, or you don't have anything else, go for it.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Pizza for breakfast isn't exactly sacrilege, but certainly a little... unorthodox.

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
it would be sacrilege to suggest it's sacrilege...time for a new GF...get a cool one

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?
outraged doesnt begin to describe it. i'm DISGUSTED

eugh

make a bloody omelette, boy.

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
maybe secretly jealous that you can eat pizza for breakfast and still be skinny as a ...
skinny...
thing...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Someone's having her period...

But I politely refuse pizza in the morning, although having candy before breakfast is just awesome. As a matter of fact, I might just do that right now.
dont_blink said:
maybe secretly jealous that you can eat pizza for breakfast and still be skinny as a ...
skinny...
thing...
Ahhhh yes, my little brother has that too, I remember being able to eat anything I want and stay skinny too. Not so much nowadays, I miss those days.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
If it is edible then it is meant to be eaten. The time of hunger is irrelevant.