Is pizza in the morning a sacrilege?

Nova5

Interceptor
Sep 5, 2009
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?
Dude, I had biscuits and gravy at 8pm last night. Last week, I had the second half of a pizza when I woke up at 6am for work.

Food is food, screw arbitrary time allotments. If your girlfriend is getting outraged over that, ditch her. Can't stand when women think they have the right to blow up over stupid shit. Same goes for guys, but we're talking about girls in this thread. (Covering my ass with the anti-sexism-argument-shield.)

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Pfft, I'm so hardcore I often have pizza for breakfast and cereal for dinner. Not kidding uni life is awesome.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
dont_blink said:
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
outraged doesnt begin to describe it. i'm DISGUSTED

eugh

make a bloody omelette, boy.
There is one answer to this problem that would assure he isn't eating pizza for breakfast. You know what I'm talking about.

Nunny

Aug 22, 2009
Sadly for me, any Meatlovers Pizza i leave overnight from takeout is gone by the time i get up...

Anyways, hot pizza in the morning rules!

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
I love pizza for breakfast, it's one of those nice perks of having pizza for dinner the night before. This actually reminds me of a funny little video I saw a while back,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epIMgHUnjk

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Mr. Blond said:
it would be sacrilege to suggest it's sacrilege...time for a new GF...get a cool one
insulted
Are you insinuating you're the heretical girlfriend in question?
i'd say more bluntly stating than insinuating...
BECOME A COOLER GIRLFRIEND.
pfft. i'm the coolest girlfriend going!
i just know that dinner isnt good for breakfast!

and no, my menstrual cycle doesn't affect my opinion on the matter...
what is it with boys and blaming periods for everything?

jonnosferatu

Mar 29, 2009
samaritan.squirrel said:
No, and the notion of segregating your meals based on the time of day for any reason other than nutrient partitioning is utterly moronic and part of the reason that the western world is growing progressively less healthy.

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
Low Key said:
dont_blink said:
samaritan.squirrel said:
outraged doesnt begin to describe it. i'm DISGUSTED

eugh

make a bloody omelette, boy.
There is one answer to this problem that would assure he isn't eating pizza for breakfast. You know what I'm talking about.
ah.
i getcha
;)

kris, i'm coming over to make you pancakes!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Food is Food and when your hungry you eat it Time is not a factor here....unless of course the food you have eaten causes a major health problem

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
you can have a fry, okay? have a fry! or an omelette! or porridge or toast or fruit or something!!! beans on toast! beans on toast is okay! scramble some eggs! pancakes? pancakes are always good!

how do you people not get sick having something so heave for breakfast? i'd just feel rank for the rest of the day!

Jun 13, 2009
Sacrilege? Man, I'm jealous. My breakfast was practically non-existent today, I'm low on food. But never fear, I'm buying Haribo soon..see? There are worse things for breakfast than pizza!

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
I love asking gamers for dietary information..Always feel so healthy.
Just inject sugar directly into your bloodstream for breakfast.

dont_blink said:
you can have a fry, okay? have a fry! or an omelette! or porridge or toast or fruit or something!!! beans on toast! beans on toast is okay! scramble some eggs! pancakes? pancakes are always good!

how do you people not get sick having something so heave for breakfast? i'd just feel rank for the rest of the day!
I'm too busy doing things, being manly, impressing girls and riding into the sunset on my dragon to get sick.

Space Cowgirl

Oct 21, 2009
I see no real problem in eating pizza in the morning. I've eaten pizza left overs for breakfast and I've even eaten breakfast pizzas. Therefore, nothing wrong with eating pizza for breakfast.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
No food is wrong for any time.

I will eat steak for breakfast and cereal for dinner, just whatever strikes my fancy.