Is pizza in the morning a sacrilege?

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
No way! Cold pizza in the morning for breakfast for the stuff you couldn't finish last night is fantastic! Excellent for hangovers as well.

gadafgadaf

Nov 29, 2009
I really like the leftover pizza in the morning after. Especially if there is good amounts of pizza sauce, but i like to eat it cold...SO GOOD. I think the time its been left out lets the bacteria stew and some how it makes it much more better X 2. I just don't leave it uncovered i keep it in the box and put it in the kitchen oven the night before BTW.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Sacrilige? Nonsense. Hell, it's even healthier to eat it in the morning as opposed to at night. You'll be able to metabolize more of it (unless you're an insomniac, in which case I suppose there wouldn't be a significant difference).

SqueeFactor

Mar 29, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?
Ladies and Gentlemen of The Escapist, hear this man! Cut down in his prime by a vengeful better half for his culinary preferences! Morning Pizza is perfectly acceptable- nay! It is a staple of AMERICA! Morning Pizza is so many things! It is not just a meal, or a hasty substitute for a more refined selection. It is something that people across the globe can unite over! For when the frat boy awakens from his drunken stupor and has no clothes, Morning Pizza is there to revive him! When you have nothing else in your fridge besides Arm & Hammer and cheese - Morning Pizza is there to sustain! Where other foods are not appealing or are too difficult to prepare, Morning Pizza is there to microwave!

As hardcore gamers, the Morning Pizza is, or at least should be, a major part of our lives and hearts and arteries! How often have you been been storming the fields of Azeroth or no-scoping noobz or drifting around that virtual turn and felt the sudden pang of hunger? And when you see what there is to have, MORNING PIZZA is there to satisfy and energize? It does not ask for much. All it asks from you is to eat and be pleased. It's an almost holy dish which we should all relish!

And so finally, I ask the OP to question his girlfriend. Surely even SHE has fell back on the safety net of this miraculous matte of meat and mold. Has she never ordered from her local pizzaria and saved the rest til morning? I can almost surely say she has. As have we all! So no, OP. No, you are not being offensive or treacherous. Indeed you are engaging in one of the many stitches of Americana, like playing baseball or giving bad drivers the finger or not voting! So eat- EAT WITH CONFIDENCE! Eat-with pride! Eat!... with your hands.

Thank you.

Feb 13, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?
Had pizza this morning. It was lush.

Cold pizza and flat lager/cold coffee are the nectar and ambrosia of geeks.

Garzo

Nov 26, 2008
Woman overreacts to thing. Not exactly news. To answer your question no, it is not wrong. Pizza is awesome at all times. It's the only food that doesn't make me full. I could just keep eating it. God I want some pizza now.

UltraParanoia

Oct 11, 2009
I intentionally bought a Hawaiian pizza about a week ago for the purpose of breakfast.

I put it in the fridge the second it got here and ate it in the morning. Delicious.

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
stinkychops said:
Mr. Blond said:
it would be sacrilege to suggest it's sacrilege...time for a new GF...get a cool one
One without ears?
Mr. Blond said:
i enjoyed fort frolic so much i allowed sander cohen to live...which was nice cause it payed off in the end...otherwise i kill almost any NPC the games allow me to
Do you kill them via removal of ears?

I don't believe pizza in the morning is sacrilege, hell, its better because its fresher.
oh if only a game would let me slice off the ears of my enemy...and no...i have never dated a girl with her ears removed already...what's the fun in that...someone had already beat me to it...she'd be...tainted

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Is it wrong for me to eat pancakes at 5pm? Is it wrong for me to bake a cake for breakfast? Is it wrong for me to eat Pizza at 10am with a girl I fancy and only pay 3 dollars for a large at Papa Johns'?
Answers, respectively: no, no, no

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
But...but...it's pizza!

Pizza is meant to be eaten! It doesn't care when you want it, it's there for you always. Pizza wants to be eaten all the time. Pizza is like the slut of all foods.

Maybe she's just upset you didn't share the pizza with her. Or she's like me, and is confused how pizza lasted long enough for it to be breakfast. Or maybe you committed the cardinal sin and got pizza with something that isn't meat on it.

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
Over here....Pizza is officially the breakfast of kings.
Sure wish I had one right now.....

Also....I really don't care for the time when deciding what I'm going to eat.
Can't see why I would.