Is pizza in the morning a sacrilege?

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
How can anyone be outraged? It's just pizza.

Think of yourself as a pioneer in breakfast eating everywhere. You could change the world.

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
Simply get her to eat pizza for breackfast then call her a hypocrite if she gets mad with you again.

Trust me, it works.

Feralbreed

May 20, 2009
Depends on the situation. Pizza straight from the oven in the morning when there's no school (awesome) is good. Yesterday's cold pizza leftovers in the morning, bad.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
If I have leftover pizza it ALWAYS ends up as Breakfast...Then Lunch and Dinner until it's all gone.

Cilliandrew

Jul 10, 2009
Eh, with the advent of microwave i think we kind of forgot our pizza roots..

My dad used to tell stories of his days in college where the breakfast of champions was leftover cold pizza from the night before.

It's not a sacrilege, it's a right of passage into manhood!

Jou-LotD

Jul 26, 2009
Cilliandrew said:
Eh, with the advent of microwave i think we kind of forgot our pizza roots..

My dad used to tell stories of his days in college where the breakfast of champions was leftover cold pizza from the night before.

It's not a sacrilege, it's a right of passage into manhood!
Cold pizza is better than microwaved pizza. Since the girlfriend is obviously dumb for being outraged, we should just change the topic to which everyone thinks is better for breakfast, microwaved or cold pizza.

I preffer cold over micro because even though it is cold it is still evenly cooked and if you micro it, then sometimes it ends up tasting rubbery.

Docjrag

Nov 10, 2009
Its kind of like a donut. You're supposed to "Eat it in the morning" but dude, really? If someone is like "Hey man have a donut." Are you really going to say "Donut?! Its way after breakfast time!" I'm going to go with a negative on that one. Eat away bruddah, eat away.

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
samaritan.squirrel said:
I have no school today, and casually mentioned to my girlfriend on msn that I may pop a pizza into the oven.
She's now outraged. Am I the only on who doesn't batch food into time-periods?
your gf is outraged? lol, mine usually suggests it.

OT: pizza in the morning is the food of the gods. even last nights pizza, so long as its still in its box.

cynicalandbored

Nov 12, 2009
I went through a phase of starting the day with some ice cream and a glass of white wine. Pizza in the morning isn't sacrilege, it's just excellent.

lazy_bum

Mar 25, 2009
Feralbreed said:
Depends on the situation. Pizza straight from the oven in the morning when there's no school (awesome) is good. Yesterday's cold pizza leftovers in the morning, bad.
HERETIC. learn from this good sir.

Jou-LotD said:
Cold pizza is better than microwaved pizza. Since the girlfriend is obviously dumb for being outraged, we should just change the topic to which everyone thinks is better for breakfast, microwaved or cold pizza.

I preffer cold over micro because even though it is cold it is still evenly cooked and if you micro it, then sometimes it ends up tasting rubbery.
He has the right idea.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I'm more of a cold left over pizza for breakfast person myself, but a hot pizza sounds quite good right now
(it be 8:00 am where i be, though i had an egg sandwich ...yay)

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Hell, I can't stand most breakfast food and mornings aren't usually a good time for me to eat because my stomach is not a morning... um... organ...

But if I do eat breakfast, I'll pop leftover pizza in the microwave, maybe reheat some taco casserole, or just whatever else. Otherwise, a glass of milk is good enough for me. :p

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
dont_blink said:
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Xombee said:
dont_blink said:
Mr. Blond said:
it would be sacrilege to suggest it's sacrilege...time for a new GF...get a cool one
insulted
Are you insinuating you're the heretical girlfriend in question?
i'd say more bluntly stating than insinuating...
BECOME A COOLER GIRLFRIEND.
pfft. i'm the coolest girlfriend going!
i just know that dinner isnt good for breakfast!

and no, my menstrual cycle doesn't affect my opinion on the matter...
what is it with boys and blaming periods for everything?
same thing applies to women/girls and their overreacting.
2 way street.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
Blanks said:
I'm more of a cold left over pizza for breakfast person myself, but a hot pizza sounds quite good right now
(it be 8:00 am where i be, though i had an egg sandwich ...yay)
Cold? you bastard..

Some guy working for 8.50 an hour,slaving over a hot oven..didn't go into work that previous day and work his heart out just so the next day you could eat cold pizza.
;)

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
Last night's cold pizza leftovers are a staple breakfast for me :)
My only objection is that cooking stuff in the morning wastes time.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Erana said:
Amnestic said:
Erana said:
WanderFreak said:
As a shift worker who has regularly consumed lunch at 9:30 in the evening, and a pizza afficionado of the highest order, I will say this:

[HEADING=1]THERE IS NO WRONG TIME FOR PIZZA[/HEADING]​

Hell, Daria put it best: There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.
Exactly.
What is sacrilege is a girl battlemedic killing you on a macbook...
Would it be more blasphemous if it were with a trackpad or a 360 controller?

Hrm...
I should take a picture of this. Perhaps with a blue bra, box of tampons, and something else blue for flavor.
Definitely a trackpad.

Also, picture? Bra? What?
Not me In a bra, just having the bra there to point out that the player is female.
Just picture it: the macbook with TF2 up in a cozy still-life, captioned,
"Blasphemy
You just got killed by a battlemedic by a girl on a macbook with a trackpad."
Doesn't that just break the rules of gaming/ the internet?
Not meaning to butt in, but to sort of answer your question: were that to happen to me, I would Rube Goldberg a way to kill myself using my PC as the final mechanism.

If I didn't die of shock and sheer flabbergastedness first.