Is PS+ worth the money?

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
I barely play my consoles and even I find it totally worth it, for not much more than the cost of a new AAA release I have been able to play loads of games that I otherwise wouldn't have bought/played. Games like Dragons Dogma and Metal Gear rising, I got loads of games for my Vita which probably sees more use than both of my consoles.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
DanielBrown said:
Gorfias said:
Yeah, running into some flukes.

I don't think Shadow is available at this time. It changes up month to month. Supposedly, if you get during a month you have +, it is yours forever, as long as you have membership. At $50 a year, not bad.

Today I was able to download Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light onto a PS3. Less than a year ago, those were $60 apiece games. I'd be more excited but I already had them on PC. Still, my kids will get to play these now and I'll have the fun of trying it on console rather than PC.
It's only avalible in the US, but aye, it's definetly still worth it. Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite will bring me some fun, eventhough I've already played them, so the money I spent for the three months has technically already paid off. Was just really intrested in trying SotC since I hear so much about it. The HD Remaster box came out after I quit bothering buying games for the PS3 and returned to PC gaming due to all the bundles. :p
I got a coupon for SotC, coupled with Iko. The 2 cost my $10 total.

Played some Bioshock Infinite with my boy tonight. That game really is fantastic.