Is This the Finest Lego Gundam Ever Made?

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
sean.A7x said:
I don't watch gundam wing, but that is fuckin awesome :p
Gundam Wing? Psh. That's the V2 from Victory Gundam. Everybody knows that.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
This brings back some good memories of building Gundam models with my brother. I don't have too many memories like that. Thank you.

OT: Seeing as how I'm not into Lego (too much) anymore, you will definitely not see me making one of those. Regardless, that is definitely considered to be art by my standards. Freaking awesome, to say the least.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
As the inventor of the week, Torri Ares is entered as a finalist for the Invention of the year, and will be competing for this lovely trophy
Which will be awarded by His Royal Highness Sir Prince Charles

HRH Sir Pricne Charles

That was brilliant, and the music wasn't half bad either.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
That was amazing, brought back some memories of my very young childhood. Might have to watch Gundam again.

Also please make one of Knightmare frames from Code Geass; thinking Tristan (which transforms from a plane to a mech). Although the Lancelot would be pretty cool as well.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
If only all this talent and effort could have gone into making a Gundam game that is any fun to play.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Wow... that was amazing. Better than even the real sets! Makes me want to buy more legos and pull out my dusty old collection.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Pimppeter2 said:
My parents would never let me my legos.

*Sadface*
This makes me genuinely sad.
Why don't you go buy some now?
Because I is broke.

My parents also never bought me Nerf guns

*More Sadface*
I never got a Nerf Gun either, of course I would of just eaten the darts. 'Ell, I would still eat them.

Get some money and buy some bloody Legos.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
Pimppeter2 said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Pimppeter2 said:
My parents would never let me my legos.

*Sadface*
This makes me genuinely sad.
Why don't you go buy some now?
Because I is broke.

My parents also never bought me Nerf guns

*More Sadface*
I never got a Nerf Gun either, of course I would of just eaten the darts. 'Ell, I would still eat them.

Get some money and buy some bloody Legos.
I should stop paying for my 'employees' healthcare.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
Yeah, that might help.

It doesn't make sense when pimps are poor, since Prostitution is one of the most resiliant jobs during recessions

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
Pimppeter2 said:
Yeah, that might help.

It doesn't make sense when pimps are poor, since Prostitution is one of the most resiliant jobs during recessions
Things were a lot better when AIG was still in business. Man those CEOs can burn through their bonuses.

Toastergoat

Jul 1, 2009
Yeah it's cool an everything (actually it's very cool sarcasm not meant) but if this were to be made into a toy it would require a manual for any child to use, that transformation was quite complex.
Sides true lego doesn't have sliding parts, this is probably like special lego. It would be even better if it was made from traditional lego bricks.....this is cool but dammit Lego Bricks all the way

Also new Lego game could be Gundam if we show them this video eh? eeeh?

UnhallowedDeceit

Jan 28, 2010
That was beyond awesome. I'd totally buy one of those if it was an actual kit (that has to be a specially ordered kit because a lot of those parts aren't available in normal lego sets (I should know, I have a huge collection of lego's in storage)).