Is This the Finest Lego Gundam Ever Made?

moose_man

Nov 9, 2009
tmujir955 said:
HOLY CRAP!

These need to be real LEGO sets, regardless of price.
and have instructions. those mech lego sets were surprisingly easy 2 assemble.

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
Does anyone know whether or not you could simply buy a general lego kit like that, or is it more likely that he just put it together himself?

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
This guy put those model makers to shame.
Sir, as someone who puts together the really complex and detailed ones, that you have to paint and all, i challenge you to a duel *snap-hiss of a Beam saber*
All joking aside, it is a very spectacular model. I have tried many times, with out a kit, to make a lego gundam, and so far my efforts have left me saddened and disheartened...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Something Gundam that Funk doesn't post? How...thieving? Though I definitely wouldn't mind a set list for this creation (and it's sub packs)

Dahaka27

Apr 20, 2009
Well I used to be quite LEGO savvy and by the looks of it on my shitty low quality YouTube stream on my phone it looks like it was made of mostly LEGO technic. These were my favourite kits because you could make fantastic models with it.
They aren't standard bricks but can make the awesomeness you saw here, this guy gets points for managing to make this work though, since creating something new is not easy.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
What I wanna know is how the 'EFF did this guy get all them damn Legos. His parents must have given him a really good allowance. When I was a kid, I wasn't even 1/10 the way to having all those parts.

But yeah, that's pretty cool.

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
Awesome I want my legos back they was all lost in an house fire, all i have now is a modern art melted plastic pool :( and since i heard the bad news i've been playing with the Lego digital designer thing (google it) and i bet there is noway you could make one on there. Best thing about it is, if that guy does you can buy the parts used and make a instruction guide from the programme as it has a step by step maker thing.

also when I was at primary school 4-11 age the head master asked us, what we want to be when we grow up I said make lego kits and I still do.

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
DEAR GOD. That is infinitely badass. To the power of awesome.
This.
Am I the only one who's hands hurt like hell after watching that? I just remember that playing with Legos left my hands hurting, and at that magnitude...

Belbe

Oct 12, 2009
Epic WIN. Lego creators need to snatch this guy up and come out with new Lego sets that lets you make shit like this. I'd buy in a heart beat and I know many others will too!!

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
I couldnt do stuff like this wiht my LEGO when i was a kid -_-`
No fair.....can someone kick me back 10 years so i can play with super awesome gundams.... -_-`
I swear this guy mustve been an architect or something....this doesnt look like anting u can just come up with...

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
Big deal. I've seen a Transformers costume that can go from car to robot while the person is wearing it.

Ultra_Caboose

Aug 25, 2008
That is absolutely incredible. I can't believe that was made with nothing but Legos, especially being able to make the different Core Fighter combos and V2 varitations. Amazing!

firemark

Sep 8, 2009
I would buy that and other kits! I love LEGOS and I like Gundam! Anything that amazing should be in a kit!