Is Xbox Live down for anyone else?

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
So, I'm having trouble connecting to XBL, but no problems with other internetty things... I don't think it's just my xbox, since xbox.com and the gamertag on my profile aren't showing up properly either. Can anyone else confirm this?

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Yes, it is for me too - did a troubleshoot and confirmed it was down at least around where I live.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Yeah just cut out abotu 10 min ago during battlefield. I started to panic because ive owned this new xbox for less than an hour lol

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Mine lives it just wont let me download anything at the moment. Yet I can still watch videos and access halo waypoint (dont judge me!)

Edit: Mine just went to. On the bank site right now getting ready to cancel the credit card just in case...

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Hmm even your (for the ones who registered it here) profiles on Escapist can't look up your information Hope it doesn't take long to find out what happened and get fixed.

Caedus

Aug 29, 2010
support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I was in the middle of an awesome god-like killstreak on BF3 Beta. D:

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
pyrothedemon said:
It's officially down at the moment, yes.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
I actually checked that before I posted. Guess we just knew before Microsoft did?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
My brother got disconnected a little while ago.
I checked my xbox too.
It is indeed down.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
And Xbox 360 owners laugh when PSN went down. PS3 owners lets not trouble our Xbox 360 brethren and stick to there sides instead of belittling them like they did to us.

Honestly though I hope it is not as serious as the PSN outage.
Hopefully Microsoft learned from Sony's problems.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Same, just happened to me about 20 minutes ago, just as I was about to play Fifa 12 as well :(