Is your gender the same as your Avatar's?

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
Ramona Flowers said:
Yes, we are both females.
Welcome to the neighborhood
Ramona Flowers said:
Yes, we are both females.
Welcome to the Escapist neighborhood! there's beer in the cooler, and don't touch neonbob's whale kebabs. [sub][sub]Seen Gideon around here? :D[/sub][/sub]

It's a picture of me, so I would hope so. *checks* Still good!

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
My avatar is, as you can see, a symbol which is gender-less. It represents an AI call Offensive Bias, who was created by the Forerunners (this is the Halo universe by the way).

Offensive Bias was built to be a commander of fleets and armies, and at least among humans war is considered to be a masculine profession.

I'm going with "probably but not really."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Nope. I specifically make sure to have female avatars. I'm male, by the way.

The reason I have (a) female avatar(s), is because I like them better then male avatars. Though I have used a few male avatars.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I do possess what some call a "phallus", and I do believe that Gregory/Gordon House/Freeman has one as well.

ToxinArrow

Jun 13, 2009
Mine is a gigantic robot capable of reclaiming or distributing matter into defined shapes at will.

...so yes.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
Mechsoap said:
im pretty sure garrus is male
How do YOU know? Have you ever seen a female Turian? :p

jk.

As for me, Cheshire Cat is male and the one in my avatar was voiced by Stephen Fry, making it extra manly.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
I...um...Amaterasu is described as Mother to the Brush Gods, so I guess "no". But in other places it says Amaterasu is genderless, so in that case...also "no" lol. I'm a guy.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Generally. I swap to genderless depending on the situation and what I'm watching at the time.

Greyfox105 said:
Although I am trying to conserve posts to make more time for my 10k story, I must post in this thread...
Well, not really, but it is too tempting for me.
Yes, me and my avatar, which is a gif of Rena Ryuuguu, are both of the same gender.
I think you can see that she is a she.
Hard to tell sometimes with anime...

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Pretty sure that Urahara is one of the most badass males of all time. So yes the genders match.

JTLW

Jan 23, 2009
Despite the sickly colours... yes, my avatar is male, as it was a picture of myself playing guitar live. Now it's a mess f colours and patterns that I did for another board, but liked it a lot.

sansai

Mar 31, 2010
I am my avatar. And not just some James Cameron genetically modified clone, I am that sexy.

What?