Issues

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Wow that was quite the revelation. I couldn't even read all of that because the text was too small.

Capatcha: sonic screwdriver
Yes, please.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Tris?

As in, Tris Merigold?

Hah, dude has a girl's name.

poiumty said:
*cough*Dudes with girl's names are such losers, amirite?
The burn. I can feel it from here.

OT: This story arc gets more and more interesting. Is the intention that he doesn't notice that massive disclaimer?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
poiumty said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Tris?

As in, Tris Merigold?

Hah, dude has a girl's name.

*cough*
Dudes with girl's names are such losers, amirite?

OH SNAP SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL

Nothing to say about the comics, just wanted to say that.

Cenzton

Nov 30, 2011
templar1138a said:
...I'm pretty sure most gamers would still date her.
More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Cenzton said:
templar1138a said:
More like most gamers would still secretly pine after her while in reality doing nothing or making really terrible awkward jokes and advances that always get shot down because of the sheer creep factor and then they continue to brood on their own wondering why they can't get a ladyfriend.

;)
Heh, hence my use of the conditional "would."

Dec 14, 2009
Cenzton said:
templar1138a said:

;)
Then start a thread on the internet about getting 'friendzoned' :D

Dec 14, 2009
poiumty said:
Daystar Clarion said:
T-T

Ashley is a manly name for manly men, I don't care what you say.
You know who else is named Ashley?

"I think them aleens can go ta Christian hell, Skipper."

Though admittedly she did look more like a dude back in ME1.

I still win.

Huzzah!

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Wow that was quite the revelation. I couldn't even read all of that because the text was too small.

Yes, please.
In an effort to be helpful, if you did want to read it all, here's the text -

I'm also haunted by endless apparitions of popular video game characters who never stop hounding me with constant, banal demands for attention and I'm worried that my hang-ups and general screwed-up-ness are slowly twisting them into something awful, something terrifying, and eventually their influence will erode my sense of self until I'm left a horrifying unfeeling husk that survives by licking the grease from discarded burger king wrappers and lives only to satisfy the constant, bloody demands of a cadre of shrieking fictional entities that exist only inside the smoking ruins of my own psyche.

OT: Now if only ALL people were this open we could pick and choose the amount of crazy we were willing to date.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Screamarie said:
canadamus_prime said:

Yes, please.
In an effort to be helpful, if you did want to read it all, here's the text -

I'm also haunted by endless apparitions of popular video game characters who never stop hounding me with constant, banal demands for attention and I'm worried that my hang-ups and general screwed-up-ness are slowly twisting them into something awful, something terrifying, and eventually their influence will erode my sense of self until I'm left a horrifying unfeeling husk that survives by licking the grease from discarded burger king wrappers and lives only to satisfy the constant, bloody demands of a cadre of shrieking fictional entities that exist only inside the smoking ruins of my own psyche.

OT: Now if only ALL people were this open we could pick and choose the amount of crazy we were willing to date.
Thanks. It was only one or two words I couldn't make out.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
poiumty said:
Daystar Clarion said:
T-T

Ashley is a manly name for manly men, I don't care what you say.
You know who else is named Ashley?

"I think them aleens can go ta Christian hell, Skipper."

Though admittedly she did look more like a dude back in ME1.

I still win.

Huzzah!
This is probably what the guy is thinking:

"doesn't matter, still hot"

Also, related to what I've quoted, because I just had to join in

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Just once, when I'm chatting up a "normal" girl, I'd like to hear all of her crazy off the wall hangups. I can deal with a lot of crazy if I have some warning.