It Starts With The Flu ------ wat?

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
I FOUND OUT! IT'S A WORLD WAR Z MOVIE! BEST Novel I've read in ages! Holy shit! How did I remember that?

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Julianking93 said:
FargoDog said:
Julianking93 said:
I just did a quick Google search which led me to something about the Bible verse of Daniel 12 1-3.

I don't know if that helps but it's interesting.
The verse is essentially about the dead walking.

Generic zombie movie with good marketing?
Perhaps, yes.
Or, perhaps an early viral ad campaign for 28 Months Later? One can only hope....

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
zombays said:
I FOUND OUT! IT'S A WORLD WAR Z MOVIE! BEST Novel I've read in ages! Holy shit! How did I remember that?
OMG r u serious? Proof please?

If its true thatd b awesome i love WWZ

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Yeah it's a World War Z movie teaser thing. Nothing to worry about guys, put your guns away.

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
I know what this was about. It was a promotional website for the movie of World War Z. I myself saw this months ago...

ButterFunky

May 12, 2010
Funny, Zombrex's website says "It may be flu. But it could be something far, far deadlier: don't take any chances with your loved ones or colleagues...." And this link says " It starts with the flu." It could be Dead Rising 2 or another event regarding the undead, or the sick, or the ugly. But then I would love 28 months later.

The weirdest part is that I'm not going to work today because I caught the flu yesterday, and I now have a very, very heavy headache.

L9OBL

Jul 20, 2009
it'd be sick if it was a real Zombie apocalyse. I got a plan and everything lol I know :( atleast I haven't gathered supplies or shit just know what i'll do

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Macgyvercas is confused. Admitedly, not difficult to pull off, but still.

WTF is this about?

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
daltob said:
wow i have 3 days and 7 hours :(
Do you not live on Earth? Or is there some weird continent I don't know of that has a three day time separation?

Whats your internet connection like?

OT: I got about 6 and a half hours.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
this may sound odd but...i'm losing all sensation in my left hand.not like it's falling asleep more like "do i still have a left arm" numb

drdamo

May 17, 2010
So looking at the 11th part, there could be something on the 5th of May 2014 or 21 March 2014 depending on which translation you use (either 1335 days or 1290 days).
Its a start and if i didn't need my sleep badly, i'd investigate now.
Happy hunting for those bored!